Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 990

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

  1. #801

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    There's 1 picture. Can't say there's none. There's the picture of my T-shirt design. So officially, i've posted something before. Hehehehe.


    GMAN
    If you count that as something that came out from a camera sensor, then yeah.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  2. #802
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    Its meant for lower end user, at least better than internal flash. "No fish, prawn also good"
    No fish, take chicken. Eons better.


    GMAN

  3. #803
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session


  4. #804
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    If you count that as something that came out from a camera sensor, then yeah.
    I count that as something that came out from the worlds most powerful camera. The eye. Don't argue with me over this fact. Impossible to win. Many have tried already. Haha.


    GMAN

  5. #805
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    You'll see,they'll start selling their 450D and get the latest camera cannon 500D.

  6. #806

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    I am not really a flash user. But should I wait for the cute 270EX or just get the nissin Di622?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  7. #807

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I count that as something that came out from the worlds most powerful camera. The eye. Don't argue with me over this fact. Impossible to win. Many have tried already. Haha.


    GMAN
    That's an absolutely flawed statement, and you should know it better as to what point I'm driving at. Don't forget, your eyes ain't the one generated the picture, its your brain that does the job.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    I am not really a flash user. But should I wait for the cute 270EX or just get the nissin Di622?
    Nissin flash makes ya more professional than the new Canon 270EX.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #809
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Now this is something worth getting. With this robot, i shall declare world domination. Muahahhahahahaha....*Cough* Cough*


    GMAN

  10. #810
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    I am not really a flash user. But should I wait for the cute 270EX or just get the nissin Di622?
    If you need sth light for easy carrying it around,
    then maybe 270EX shd be ok.
    However, it's GN is really limited.
    Nissin DI622's GN is similar to 430EXII.
    However, it does suffer from longer charging time.
    So, you may need to consider that.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  11. #811
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    That's an absolutely flawed statement, and you should know it better as to what point I'm driving at. Don't forget, your eyes ain't the one generated the picture, its your brain that does the job.
    My friend. No retina you see nothing. Yes, you are correct in a way, that the brain is one of the best processor. Maybe i phrased it wrong. Arghh...Fine i admit defeat with a wrong statement of English. Nooooooo..


    GMAN

  12. #812
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    I am not really a flash user. But should I wait for the cute 270EX or just get the nissin Di622?
    I don't think your GF will find that cute. Hehehhe.


    GMAN

  13. #813

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    I guess I will just smash this robot straight away. So noisy..... HAHA
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  14. #814
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    If you need sth light for easy carrying it around,
    then maybe 270EX shd be ok.
    However, it's GN is really limited.
    Nissin DI622's GN is similar to 430EXII.
    However, it does suffer from longer charging time.
    So, you may need to consider that.
    Use Enloops and it will fly.


    GMAN

  15. #815
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    I guess I will just smash this robot straight away. So noisy..... HAHA
    OMG, RyanG will hate you for this. I believe, he's a Lucas Art Fan?


    GMAN

  16. #816

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    My friend. No retina you see nothing. Yes, you are correct in a way, that the brain is one of the best processor. Maybe i phrased it wrong. Arghh...Fine i admit defeat with a wrong statement of English. Nooooooo..


    GMAN
    Don't forget, visually disabled people can still do arts. Totally invalidate your points.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #817
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Alex, welcome back..

    hope u can join us dis comin sat for shoot...

    anyway anyone noe where i can get domokun?

    I mean confirm got stock de...

  18. #818
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Don't forget, visually disabled people can still do arts. Totally invalidate your points.
    Yes, I do know. I phrased it wrong. Sorry. I admit defeat. R2D2, prepare the gun ship for escape. Haha.


    GMAN

  19. #819

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    If you need sth light for easy carrying it around,
    then maybe 270EX shd be ok.
    However, it's GN is really limited.
    Nissin DI622's GN is similar to 430EXII.
    However, it does suffer from longer charging time.
    So, you may need to consider that.
    I guess longer charging time is still okay for me. Unless I am going into wedding photography, then yes, I would go for 430 or 580

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I don't think your GF will find that cute. Hehehhe.


    GMAN
    Ninja, sad to say, she did not find any part of my baby cute. NOT ONE! Even the bag
    She just hate it, as I did not use the money to spend on her
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  20. #820
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Alex, welcome back..

    hope u can join us dis comin sat for shoot...

    anyway anyone noe where i can get domokun?

    I mean confirm got stock de...
    I asked this question before and the answer i got was ANYWHERE.


    GMAN

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •