Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 990

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

  1. #621

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    My standard package is one camera, and one lens on the body, with 2 rolls of film in the bag. Weighing less than a KG!
    Less than 100 shots for 2 films eh?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  2. #622
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Less than 100 shots for 2 films eh?
    38x3 = 114

    I don't shoot much, usually I take about a week to use 2 rolls of film . Miss the days of my D90 where I machine-gunned 300 a day.

  3. #623

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    38x3 = 114

    I don't shoot much, usually I take about a week to use 2 rolls of film . Miss the days of my D90 where I machine-gunned 300 a day.
    Try it in events and that's what I call "machine gun" style.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  4. #624
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    38x3 = 114

    I don't shoot much, usually I take about a week to use 2 rolls of film . Miss the days of my D90 where I machine-gunned 300 a day.
    show us some of ur images leh...

    how it look huh?

  5. #625
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Your 18-200mm gives you good coverage, hence lighter on your load.
    True lah... But lately got bbb virus attacking liao...hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    My standard package is one camera, and one lens on the body, with 2 rolls of film in the bag. Weighing less than a KG!
    Without tripod sure got weight difference one.

  6. #626

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    True lah... But lately got bbb virus attacking liao...hahaha
    Must install anti-virus.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #627
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    show us some of ur images leh...

    how it look huh?
    Yeah yeah...

  8. #628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    38x3 = 114

    I don't shoot much, usually I take about a week to use 2 rolls of film . Miss the days of my D90 where I machine-gunned 300 a day.
    If you shoot film like digital, you are going to go broke. Haha!

  9. #629

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    If you shoot film like digital, you are going to go broke. Haha!
    And the aunties at the photo centre will be welcoming him with a big grin.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  10. #630
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Must install anti-virus.
    Hahaha... Now under quarantine... Pending virus cleaning.

  11. #631

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hahaha... Now under quarantine... Pending virus cleaning.
    Don't clean too much, otherwise you'll lose interest.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  12. #632
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    When i used to shoot film i was burning rolls by the minute. Haha. I can spend about 2 rolls within 15 minutes.


    Awww. My friend just got his D90. Ooh. Haha tempting, but i'd rather work my way for a competition instead. Made my mind to invest on better lenses.


    About $500 away from getting my Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 Wee! Going to work hard for that competition.


    GMAN

  13. #633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    When i used to shoot film i was burning rolls by the minute. Haha. I can spend about 2 rolls within 15 minutes.


    Awww. My friend just got his D90. Ooh. Haha tempting, but i'd rather work my way for a competition instead. Made my mind to invest on better lenses.


    About $500 away from getting my Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 Wee! Going to work hard for that competition.


    GMAN
    Haha! I'm sticking by Canon for life. Just convinced a friend to hoot Canon instead of the darkside.

    Test that lens first. I bet you gonna regret it if you nv test and just hoot. I got a pretty bad impression of it ever since I saw it in action during the inline skate event.
    Last edited by RyanG; 24th March 2009 at 09:12 PM.

  14. #634

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Haha! I'm sticking by Canon for life. Just convinced a friend to hoot Canon instead of the darkside.

    Test that lens first. I bet you gonna regret it if you nv test and just hoot. I got a pretty bad impression of it ever since I saw it in action during the inline skate event.
    Main concern is the AF sound huh?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #635
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Haha! I'm sticking by Canon for life. Just convinced a friend to hoot Canon instead of the darkside.

    Test that lens first. I bet you gonna regret it if you nv test and just hoot. I got a pretty bad impression of it ever since I saw it in action during the inline skate event.
    Haha... I was influencing my friend to get the 450D, but another closer friend, who used Canon before and later switched to Nikon, asked him get Nikon, then he bought it.

    It's his first DSLR and the Nikon is like an All in one package with video. So kinda usefull for him, as he likes to take short videos with his old PNS camera. Haha.

    Tamron, well apart from the Noise it makes, i don't think there's anything wrong with it. It may not be fast in AF. I'm not fast in spotting my subjects as well. So. I don't mind. As long as the picture output is good and the F2.8 is useful. I find Canon lenses a little too overated.


    GMAN

  16. #636
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Main concern is the AF sound huh?
    Sound is not an issue for me. I prefer to hear something moving, so i know it operates nicely. Like my car. I like it to be quiet when its idling, but when it's reving or speeding, i like a nice tonal note to it. Haha.


    GMAN

  17. #637

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Sound is not an issue for me. I prefer to hear something moving, so i know it operates nicely. Like my car. I like it to be quiet when its idling, but when it's reving or speeding, i like a nice tonal note to it. Haha.


    GMAN
    You tried Tamron lens before?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  18. #638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Main concern is the AF sound huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Sound is not an issue for me. I prefer to hear something moving, so i know it operates nicely. Like my car. I like it to be quiet when its idling, but when it's reving or speeding, i like a nice tonal note to it. Haha.


    GMAN
    Yes.

    It's horrendous and no VC. Although it's f/2.8 but it just put me off and if you really dunnit the VC/IS but the f/2.8 then might as well go for the Canon variant without IS one. Got USM somemore. Just paying a few more for quality and built.

  19. #639

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Tamron, well apart from the Noise it makes, i don't think there's anything wrong with it. It may not be fast in AF. I'm not fast in spotting my subjects as well. So. I don't mind. As long as the picture output is good and the F2.8 is useful. I find Canon lenses a little too overated.
    GMAN
    There's nothing wrong with the noise Tamron lenses produce, just a matter of personal tolerance level for it. Same goes for the AF speed, which I personally think that if its too slow, that will somewhat be a hindrance.

    In what way is Canon lenses overrated?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  20. #640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha... I was influencing my friend to get the 450D, but another closer friend, who used Canon before and later switched to Nikon, asked him get Nikon, then he bought it.

    It's his first DSLR and the Nikon is like an All in one package with video. So kinda usefull for him, as he likes to take short videos with his old PNS camera. Haha.

    Tamron, well apart from the Noise it makes, i don't think there's anything wrong with it. It may not be fast in AF. I'm not fast in spotting my subjects as well. So. I don't mind. As long as the picture output is good and the F2.8 is useful. I find Canon lenses a little too overated.


    GMAN
    Canon lens comparing 3rd parties of cos will become over-rated. Just like you dun compare an apple and an orange. Two different things altogether.

    I still pretty much support Canon but never rule out buying a Tokina in the near future.
    Tamron at the moment - nope. Sigma - no experience so cannot comment. Others also no comments at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •