Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 990

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

  1. #581

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Some things should be kept discrete.

    Why not go to Youtube and search for some funny clips?
    not asking for the webby ma. just the movies...i seldom watch movies 1..so i dont know whats nice.

    funny clips? aiya....no interest leh. only interesting when watching with friends at work sh....

  2. #582

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    not asking for the webby ma. just the movies...i seldom watch movies 1..so i dont know whats nice.

    funny clips? aiya....no interest leh. only interesting when watching with friends at work sh....
    I'm about to either go through the videos that I have or gonna go SSS.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #583

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I'm about to either go through the videos that I have or gonna go SSS.
    go where sss? sky beri dark leh..

  4. #584

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    go where sss? sky beri dark leh..
    Skies in central are clearing up.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #585

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    gg where? i tink its gonna rain again

  6. #586

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    gg where? i tink its gonna rain again
    Gonna think about it. All vehicles have been used by my family members hence gonna be traveling via Bus or MRT.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #587
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    u guys gd life....can idle at hm....

  8. #588

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u guys gd life....can idle at hm....
    Its only once in a while during weekdays.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #589

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    ya loh...tis wkends working lor...
    hmm...i go watch some movies

  10. #590
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    ya loh...tis wkends working lor...
    hmm...i go watch some movies
    go watch "Comin Soon".....

  11. #591
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Haiz... CCK drizzling and drizzling. Want to go out SSS also hard.

  12. #592

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Haiz... CCK drizzling and drizzling. Want to go out SSS also hard.
    Raincoat for equipments!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #593
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Raincoat for equipments!
    Hmmm... I dun have any... Any kind souls can lend me? I'm broke fellow here, can only afford $1 raincoat from beach road .

  14. #594
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hmmm... I dun have any... Any kind souls can lend me? I'm broke fellow here, can only afford $1 raincoat from beach road .
    sure...sell me ur 18-200...then got $$$ liao..

  15. #595

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hmmm... I dun have any... Any kind souls can lend me? I'm broke fellow here, can only afford $1 raincoat from beach road .
    Then just make do with that $1 raincoat. I only have poncho!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  16. #596

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    sure...sell me ur 18-200...then got $$$ liao..
    Below $100 can consider, above that, forget about it.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #597
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    sure...sell me ur 18-200...then got $$$ liao..
    Wah piangz... I sell u my 18-200, I SSS with body nia lor. Really test skills leh .

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Then just make do with that $1 raincoat. I only have poncho!
    Hehehe... My frd juz passed me 5 pieces which we bought for our Sabah trip last year. I trade 5 pieces of $1 raincoat for your poncho, onz boh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Below $100 can consider, above that, forget about it.
    Emmm... I think you left out a zero before the decimal point leh...

  18. #598

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Wah piangz... I sell u my 18-200, I SSS with body nia lor. Really test skills leh .


    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hehehe... My frd juz passed me 5 pieces which we bought for our Sabah trip last year. I trade 5 pieces of $1 raincoat for your poncho, onz boh?
    Poncho more expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Emmm... I think you left out a zero before the decimal point leh...
    Nah, that's the exact amount.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #599
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Hahaha... K lah. I going out to lunch liao. Bringing my gears along but dunno go where SSS. I'll continue to be online via my phone to tcss .

  20. #600

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hahaha... K lah. I going out to lunch liao. Bringing my gears along but dunno go where SSS. I'll continue to be online via my phone to tcss .
    Put a name tag when you're outside. Maybe can bump into you.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •