Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 990

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    cemetery!!!!
    I would love to do it.

    Any daredevil here?

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    SBG
    Zoo
    Bird Park

    Given you guys the heads-up already.

    Go plan for a shoot for tmr. Dun treat photography like so difficult. In fact, everything in life is worth capturing. Just how you see it.

    I bring my DSLR everywhere. My frens say I siao. Haha!

    But the thing is you never know when an inciting moment is going to come. I gave my Panasonic PnS to my bro so I'm left with my DSLR baby if not I will just bring my PnS.
    Last edited by RyanG; 24th March 2009 at 02:00 AM.

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    On cemetery aside.

    Anyone dares to try OCH in daylight first or not? It's as eerie as any cemetery at night.

    Check this bro's work of OCH >> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489166
    Last edited by RyanG; 24th March 2009 at 02:03 AM.

  4. #544
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    On cemetery aside.

    Anyone dares to try OCH in daylight first or not? It's as eerie as any cemetery at night.

    Check this bro's work of OCH >> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489166
    already did dat and done dat lor..

    I even take vid..

  5. #545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    already did dat and done dat lor..

    I even take vid..
    Wah. Power.

    Care to go again? Let it be next outing. Haha!

  6. #546

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Given you guys the heads-up already.

    Go plan for a shoot for tmr. Dun treat photography like so difficult. In fact, everything in life is worth capturing. Just how you see it.

    I bring my DSLR everywhere. My frens say I siao. Haha!

    But the thing is you never know when an inciting moment is going to come. I gave my Panasonic PnS to my bro so I'm left with my DSLR baby if not I will just bring my PnS.
    Will see about that.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Actually last night ard 12am, was eating supper at CV with my friends after sending off people at T3. Then my fren drove to find Biggins Hill Chalet C. Got lost and end up at OCH Carpark. His powerful headlights shone into the compound and at that moment, I want to whip out my camera and shoot one but my friend stopped me.

    He then drove to the sloppy driveway up to OCH. Wanted to go up but the 2 gals in our car pleaded with us not to. Haiz.

  8. #548
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Actually last night ard 12am, was eating supper at CV with my friends after sending off people at T3. Then my fren drove to find Biggins Hill Chalet C. Got lost and end up at OCH Carpark. His powerful headlights shone into the compound and at that moment, I want to whip out my camera and shoot one but my friend stopped me.

    He then drove to the sloppy driveway up to OCH. Wanted to go up but the 2 gals in our car pleaded with us not to. Haiz.
    gee...my camp used to be ard there lor...

    once we caught a couple makin out in the car and we go disturb them.

    Like: Hey! Wat u doin here?

  9. #549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    gee...my camp used to be ard there lor...

    once we caught a couple makin out in the car and we go disturb them.

    Like: Hey! Wat u doin here?
    Wah. Selarang or Hendon? or CAB?

    Haha! Disturb couple sia. ROFL.

  10. #550

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Wah. Selarang or Hendon? or CAB?

    Haha! Disturb couple sia. ROFL.
    If he's from Hendon camp, that's really something.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Btw, my friend that drove us yesterday said something about blue house at Hillview area.

    Anyone heard about it before? Wah, my hair all stand liao when I recalled his story. Super spooky.

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    If he's from Hendon camp, that's really something.
    Can be storeman, clerk, driver etc mah. OR even if last time he really chiong like one commando you also dunno wor.

    My friend used to be a commando but now slack like dunno what lor.

  13. #553

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Btw, my friend that drove us yesterday said something about blue house at Hillview area.

    Anyone heard about it before? Wah, my hair all stand liao when I recalled his story. Super spooky.
    Guess it had be better to keep it to yourself!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  14. #554

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Can be storeman, clerk, driver etc mah. OR even if last time he really chiong like one commando you also dunno wor.

    My friend used to be a commando but now slack like dunno what lor.
    My friends are just as slack as they were before they entered into NS and serve their 1 year odd at Hendon.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    My friends are just as slack as they were before they entered into NS and serve their 1 year odd at Hendon.
    Haha!

  16. #556
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Wah. Selarang or Hendon? or CAB?

    Haha! Disturb couple sia. ROFL.
    u look at me look like from there meh?

  17. #557

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Haha!
    But I guess my NS life was much better than those.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  18. #558

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u look at me look like from there meh?
    Maybe you're really from there?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u look at me look like from there meh?
    Dunno leh? Maybe. Who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    But I guess my NS life was much better than those.
    My NS life is full of ups and downs. But the ups are really good.

    The best moment was receiving a commending note from my Formation Chief.

  20. #560
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Given you guys the heads-up already.

    Go plan for a shoot for tmr. Dun treat photography like so difficult. In fact, everything in life is worth capturing. Just how you see it.

    I bring my DSLR everywhere. My frens say I siao. Haha!

    But the thing is you never know when an inciting moment is going to come. I gave my Panasonic PnS to my bro so I'm left with my DSLR baby if not I will just bring my PnS.
    I bring me camera everywhere too!

    Cemetery doesn't have people, only corpses ... oh well :/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •