Tangshooters is Everywhere! 2009
(do not remove the pic, quote everything. tq)
Gathering response for this special theme shoot for 2009. The aim is simple yet challenging as follows:
Objective is to take a photo of the station's signage with TS POLO T on a string (making it look like its floating). In the end, all the photos will be combined into a high-res collage.
Photo must have the following to qualify:
Proposed method is each team (at least 3 ppl, 2 holding both ends of string with TS shirt and 1 taking pic) starting from the following stations:
- SMRT LOGO
- STATION CODE
- STATION NAME
- MRT LOGO
- TS polo on string (preferably thin can PP away)
Interested Tangshooters, please append to the following list with your preferred station. Please note that most signage boards are outside station gantry. Cost of MRT per stop is about $0.60.
- Punggol (NEL) to Harbourfront (NEL) - 17 stops
- Jurong East (NSL) to Marina Bay (NSL) - 27 stops
- Joo Koon (EWL) to Bedok (EWL) - 23 stops
- Changi Airport (EWL) to Pasir Ris (EWL) - 5 stops
Ideas are not 100% firm. More suggestions welcomed.
Participants (Tangshooters only):
01. Naka (Punggol)
02. Zheng (Tampines)
03. Royaux (Paya Lebar/Eunos)
04. Simpleliving (Tampines) - how about initial plan of taking group photo tgt with the signage board ? use compact camera is ok....
05: Jimmy81 (Joo Koon) - 3 ppl a bit hard to find, maybe juz wear the TS shirt n take foto?
06. Part0(westside from joo koon - clementi) - use blue tag to stick on TS shirt then paste on MRT stn btw hor clement does not have those stn tat u show above.
07. ahtiow - Harbourfront & Sembawang - cool idea sia!!
08. juste_millieu (Punggol)
09. Billycadiz (Outram)
10. Woofmy (Potong Pasir)
PS: I think based on the earlier discussion, you list your name and which station you will join the team to all end at City Hall station.