Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #281
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Bonjour!


    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Goot moaning butties.

    Anyone missed me?
    Lub chiu leep leep..miss the SolBadAir!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #282
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    wow... beautiful shot.. loved the bubbles effect. Just an observation, I think her hair is a bit too dry and thus got a lot of "flyaway" hair, to me, a bit distracting try some leave on conditioner during the shot to reduce the flyaway hair. Please ignore this comment if you think otherwise
    Noted buttie..thank you for commenting..
    Can actually DI away..the difference between us and pro photographers is that..pro have art direction before shot, for us we do art direction after shoot..

    Just to list what I have DIed:
    Trim dress around waist making butt line visible
    Make the arms smaller
    Cup B push to cup C
    Touch up blown hilights on shoulder
    Corrected buldging cheek bones
    Corrected jaw line
    Remove some cringe lines on the neck
    Add electric to her eyes
    Touch up the skin on the face
    Make lips more sexy
    Enhance the make up color
    Bring down the yellow on the skin
    Clean up background
    Corrected the background color to give a more green punch


    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #283

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Noted buttie..thank you for commenting..
    Can actually DI away..the difference between us and pro photographers is that..pro have art direction before shot, for us we do art direction after shoot..

    Just to list what I have DIed:
    Trim dress around waist making butt line visible
    Make the arms smaller
    Cup B push to cup C
    Touch up blown hilights on shoulder
    Corrected buldging cheek bones
    Corrected jaw line
    Remove some cringe lines on the neck
    Add electric to her eyes
    Touch up the skin on the face
    Make lips more sexy
    Enhance the make up color
    Bring down the yellow on the skin
    Clean up background
    Corrected the background color to give a more green punch


    fwah! so much DI...

  4. #284

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hi bro,

    you are correct, I suppose the lens you are referring to is the Nikon 17-35mm F2.8 (FF).

    I also thought the lens is about $1.2k ~ $1.5K, but again, this is an old lens, therefore the condition does varies, some might claim mint, while others might claim that it is a WELL USED but not abused kind of thing.

    $930 is a good price , but do check out the condition before your actions.

    good luck,
    Billy
    but gavin oredi says ish 2.8L lei...means Can-on lens lah...

  5. #285
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Gootz morleng!

  6. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Goot moaning butties.

    Anyone missed me?

  7. #287

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Noted buttie..thank you for commenting..
    Can actually DI away..the difference between us and pro photographers is that..pro have art direction before shot, for us we do art direction after shoot..

    Just to list what I have DIed:
    Trim dress around waist making butt line visible
    Make the arms smaller
    Cup B push to cup C
    Touch up blown hilights on shoulder
    Corrected buldging cheek bones
    Corrected jaw line
    Remove some cringe lines on the neck
    Add electric to her eyes
    Touch up the skin on the face
    Make lips more sexy
    Enhance the make up color
    Bring down the yellow on the skin
    Clean up background
    Corrected the background color to give a more green punch



    if she use for dating sites... the guy will be very disappointed when see real person
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  8. #288
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Wu Jian Dao? How about Jackie Chan?




  9. #289

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post


    if she use for dating sites... the guy will be very disappointed when see real person


    FTMW James buttie! you should be employed b4 surgery by the P.surgeons to give light to the clients!! sooooooooo goooooood!!!!!
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  10. #290
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    but gavin oredi says ish 2.8L lei...means Can-on lens lah...
    pai seh pei seh... wrong number.... sorry...

    Ya, If it is Canon 17-35mm F2.8L, then the price is about $930, that is correct.

    I am using this lens too and I purchased at about this price too.

  11. #291
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    fwah! so much DI...
    my photography lousy..

    Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    if she use for dating sites... the guy will be very disappointed when see real person
    u need one for dating site? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post
    FTMW James buttie! you should be employed b4 surgery by the P.surgeons to give light to the clients!! sooooooooo goooooood!!!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #292
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    pai seh pei seh... wrong number.... sorry...

    Ya, If it is Canon 17-35mm F2.8L, then the price is about $930, that is correct.

    I am using this lens too and I purchased at about this price too.
    I think u are not shooting enough..u dun even remember u had the lens!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #293

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    pai seh pei seh... wrong number.... sorry...

    Ya, If it is Canon 17-35mm F2.8L, then the price is about $930, that is correct.

    I am using this lens too and I purchased at about this price too.
    earn too much money from recent stock market run until blur liao issit? my tips good right?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I think u are not shooting enough..u dun even remember u had the lens!
    he dropped the lens when shooting Taipusam...maybe thats why dun lub it anymore...

  14. #294

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Wu Jian Dao? How about Jackie Chan?



    why I only see red cross?

  15. #295

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    why I only see red cross?
    bang bang bang

  16. #296
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    today ish a wols day

  17. #297
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    why I only see red cross?
    i think your company block that hosting site.

    go home then see again hahaa

  18. #298
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    no lah....

    I recently took up a consultancy work with a company and have to work 9-6pm for 2day/week.

    And because I just started with this company, there is a lot of things to clarify and getting used to. On top of that, I still have to manage and run my own company. Plus my kids at home and all the house work after the office hours....

    Go toilet also don't have time liao....

    I hope things will get a little bit more routine after a few weeks.

    btw, thanks for the tip.
    Kang

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    earn too much money from recent stock market run until blur liao issit? my tips good right?

    he dropped the lens when shooting Taipusam...maybe thats why dun lub it anymore...

  19. #299

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    today ish a wols day
    hcnul emit si gnimoc

  20. #300
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    hcnul emit si gnimoc
    hcnul emit si gnimoc =
    lunch time is coming

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •