Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    I like to become a female in the next life because I will not have to stuff tissue papers inside the bra when I pose in CS photoshoots.
    Last edited by Sion; 14th March 2009 at 04:37 PM.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    i am a Male...
    will stay male...
    and 4ever male...

    being a female is not easy.. just look at ur mom...

    lets compare(base on my observation):

    women:
    0600 = wake up + photoshop her face
    0750 = get ready and go work
    0830 = reach office + photoshop(again)
    0900 = start work
    1030 = tea + photoshop(again?!?)
    1100 = work cont'
    1300 = lunch + photoshop(b4 and after lunch)
    1400 = work
    1515 = tea + photoshop (again!!!!!..what wrong with u??)
    1700 = serious photoshop + many phone call(to bf/dad/mom..what ever)
    1800 = leave work + photoshop(stop it...)
    1900 = Arrived on location of her date (should be 15min before the actual date reach..this15 is for her to touch up again!!! cann't all of the man understand?!?!?!)
    2000 = finish dinner/date
    2100 = reach home+ bath + Undo all the photoshop + save(put on mask or whatever)
    2200 = sleep

    Start again 2moro...

    now... is man...

    Man:

    0700 = wake up
    0730 = try to wake up again
    0800 = really got to wake up..
    0830 = God.. i am late.. (5min to get all the stuff ready)
    0910 = reach office late... whos care.. go pantry and hav a coffee 1st..talk about last night football game...
    1000 = work
    1250 = lunch (10min early)
    1430 = reach office (from lunch) then get a cup of coffee and talk about 2 night match..
    1500 = work(actually is reading latest price list, Dslrs, lenses and "hang out" in Kopitiam of Clubsnap.
    1700 = tell boss that u have a meeting with client and need to leave early...
    1800 = reach fairprice and try to get urself some beer and chip for 2 night match...
    1900 = 4get u have a date with ur gal who keep calling u and remind u during office hours..
    2010 = manage to rush to her and tell her that ur boss give u some last min work where no 1 else can do it beside u and ur boss need to to finish it..bla blaa...bla...
    2030 = try to finish dinner asap.. cuz the match start at 2200...
    2050 = try to convince her to go home, as she have a hard long day and need a rest..(we will meet again bla..bla.. "i wish u can stay..but i worry about u not getting enough sleep..)
    2100 = mission completed!!! her is on her way home.
    2130 = manage to rush home
    2200 = game start!! (but 1st we need to give her a call..but worry that she will talk non stop.. just give her a sms..but worry that she will reply and u need to reply and rply again... what the hell.. i need to watch this match.. is Man Uth Vs LP..i dun care..)
    0000 = wow!! is a good match!! time to call some kaki to come out and lim ko pi...
    0200 = reach home + cannot sleep...suf clubsnap again la...
    0300 = ****.. is so late.. what to do... ask other clubsnap menber how and what to do with ur sleepless night
    0400 = ZzzZZzzzzzz.....


    and now... u wan to b a man or women???

    (this is just for fun..how u guys dun mind)

  3. #23
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    |
    |
    I love to manja too much to want to be a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Chinese saying... 'A guy when thirty is like a flower.. gal at 30 is like a......' No offence.

    However technology changed you.. many still look good even after 30.. thanks to injection to keep young! But still the life span is still shorter for ?????
    Oei, there are xmms here that are above 30, OK!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I like to become a female in the next life because I will not have to stuff tissue papers inside the bra when I pose in CS photoshoots.
    Sion Sion Sion,

    In the 20 or 30 years I have known you, I have always believed that when you have worn the pink frilly gear

    or worn the high heel shoes and the funny wig, it was theatrical !

    It was to make a photo impact as a retort to some post another member had written

    Little did I realise .... this was infact .... a call out from the inner self

    Please, take a standard sock (one that is odd and does not seem to match with any others and you wonder where it came from),

    Fill it with sand and put it down the front of your pants; walk around, take photo's of yourself and post them here.

    This will bring you back to the real gender you are and also impress not only CS members but also many females you meet in the street
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

    Please, take a standard sock (one that is odd and does not seem to match with any others and you wonder where it came from),

    Fill it with sand and put it down the front of your pants; walk around, take photo's of yourself and post them here.

    This will bring you back to the real gender you are and also impress not only CS members but also many females you meet in the street
    I think I leave that to the unmarried ones.

    I have no one except my wife who is impossible to impressed.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think I leave that to the unmarried ones.

    I have no one except my wife who is impossible to impressed.
    I must admit I had not looked at the possible situation fully.

    I think that rather than simply a hand full of sand in the sock, try maybe 4 hand fulls of sand.

    Your wife will be PROUD to be seen with you anywhere
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  7. #27

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I must admit I had not looked at the possible situation fully.

    I think that rather than simply a hand full of sand in the sock, try maybe 4 hand fulls of sand.

    Your wife will be PROUD to be seen with you anywhere
    I think others out there will think that sion got some abnormal growth down there.....

  8. #28
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I think others out there will think that sion got some abnormal growth down there.....
    I know that I have and I am hoping that you others have to

    If I could only master panoramic I would show you

    .................................................. .................................................. .......................

    To any that are a little short subject wise.

    Simply remember that when you fill that sock with sand; put it down the FRONT of your shorts and not the back !!!

    The effect is often (depending on what you are looking for) very important.

    For all interested (or simply lonely) my next talk...."Should I use helium in my blow up doll".

    I will discuss matters of Personal Hygiene, retrieving dolls from the ceiling fan, general doll maintenance.

    Stay tuned for some interesting things one can accomplish with a simple summer salad (dressing optional).

    Cheers
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I know that I have and I am hoping that you others have to

    If I could only master panoramic I would show you

    .................................................. .................................................. .......................

    To any that are a little short subject wise.

    Simply remember that when you fill that sock with sand; put it down the FRONT of your shorts and not the back !!!

    The effect is often (depending on what you are looking for) very important.

    For all interested (or simply lonely) my next talk...."Should I use helium in my blow up doll".

    I will discuss matters of Personal Hygiene, retrieving dolls from the ceiling fan, general doll maintenance.

    Stay tuned for some interesting things one can accomplish with a simple summer salad (dressing optional).

    Cheers
    Keep experimenting!

    Good luck and as long as we don't read about you in the front page of the newspapers how you incredulously hurt yourself.....
    Last edited by Sion; 14th March 2009 at 10:04 PM.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Keep experimenting!

    Good luck and as long as we don't read about you in the front page of the newspapers how you incredulously hurt yourself.....
    Hurt oneself?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    |
    |
    I love to manja too much to want to be a man.



    Oei, there are xmms here that are above 30, OK!!!
    Sorry my apology.

    Those above 30 please own up!

  12. #32
    Member BlueBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    a cross-dressing gay butch?
    Nikanon D3FXMarkIIIDS-1H with 5000mm f/128 & 0.500mm Macro f/0.4 & 0.70-2000mm f/256

  13. #33

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBull View Post
    a cross-dressing gay butch?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    a butch.

    i wanna see how it feels to hang around with my same kind yelling and shouting at spinelli every sat night.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    a butch.

    i wanna see how it feels to hang around with my same kind yelling and shouting at spinelli every sat night.
    I once saw 2 butches hugged and kissed each other in a pub in Germany...

    Our society is accepting gay, butch etc.. do you think they are normal?

  16. #36

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    so what is your choice?

  17. #37
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    can i choose something like be reborn in the next universe and not earth ? thats if i can choose lah. maybe in a new earth would be nice.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    can i choose something like be reborn in the next universe and not earth ? thats if i can choose lah. maybe in a new earth would be nice.
    Alien or ET?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •