Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

  1. #1

    Default Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    ... My gender is male....

    I would still like to be a male in my next life is any.

    Male rules the world!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    ... My gender is male....

    I would still like to be a male in my next life is any.

    Male rules the world!
    Just look at the male goats.

    You know why you don't want to be a female goat.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    I'm a male, but I think it would be interesting to try and experience what is it like to be a female in my next life so that I can....

    1)See what I don't see as a male....
    2)When talking to my erm "opposite gender" friends can start hitting them hard to seek their attention without incurring anyone's wrath....
    3)Can use the ultimate weapon(yi ku, er nao, san shang diao) to solve all problem on earth when it concerns the opposite gender....

    *yi ku, er nao, san shang diao means first step cry, second step make a fuss, third step hang yourself

  4. #4
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Not that I am,

    But, what if the person was gay, what would they be ?

    Would they be what they are now but straight, or would they be gay
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  5. #5
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Not that I am,

    But, what if the person was gay, what would they be ?

    Would they be what they are now but straight, or would they be gay
    well... we would be experiencing the best of both worlds right now in a way...
    you more or less start out straight when you were born... then now if you're gay you would have experienced another aspect of life that is unique to you.


    its the question about the cake and the pie, which would you choose?
    Why not just take both?
    Last edited by tainted; 14th March 2009 at 12:05 AM.

  6. #6
    Member whizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bkt Timah
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    well... we would be experiencing the best of both worlds right now in a way...
    you more or less start out straight when you were born... then now if you're gay you would have experienced another aspect of life that is unique to you.


    its the question about the cake and the pie, which would you choose?
    Why not just take both?
    Well .... gays are not females - they are just attracted to males, so technically, its different. If you want to experience what's it like to be hit on by a male, don't need to wait for the next life, just hang out with some gays .......

    I am a straight guy and I love females but I do have some gay and bisexual friends too. They are a pretty fun crowd to hang out with as well.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    well... we would be experiencing the best of both worlds right now in a way...
    you more or less start out straight when you were born... then now if you're gay you would have experienced another aspect of life that is unique to you.


    its the question about the cake and the pie, which would you choose?
    Why not just take both?
    Can I take you instead?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Can I take you instead?
    Dream merchant, did you juz showed your true colours

  9. #9

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Dream merchant, did you juz showed your true colours
    No lah, where can show show anyhow in public!

    Only show one of the several thousand shades available.

    Which nuance do you prefer sir evo?

    Anyways, I wanted to take Tainted to the kitchen and ask her make for me pie-cake lor!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 14th March 2009 at 12:34 AM.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    No lah, where can show show anyhow in public!

    Only show one of the several thousand shades available.

    Which nuance do you prefer sir evo?

    Anyways, I wanted to take Tainted to the kitchen and ask her make for me pie-cake lor!
    Can i have u in hot pink(sion that kind)

  11. #11

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Can i have u in hot pink(sion that kind)
    OOI!

    Dat wan cannot anyhaw gib wan ah!

    Must charge maniee maniee marnie eeu kno!

    HRRMPH! MEN! Always wan flee wan onli!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOI!

    Dat wan cannot anyhaw gib wan ah!

    Must charge maniee maniee marnie eeu kno!

    HRRMPH! MEN! Always wan flee wan onli!
    In this world where got flee one? You tell me lah.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    3)Can use the ultimate weapon(yi ku, er nao, san shang diao) to solve all problem on earth when it concerns the opposite gender....

    *yi ku, er nao, san shang diao means first step cry, second step make a fuss, third step hang yourself
    You really think so?

    Solve your own monthly PMS problem first...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    In this world where got flee one? You tell me lah.
    Soooo, haw margh eeu wanna pay to see my sequinned G-stling HAWT PEEEENKKKKKK bikini?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    You really think so?

    Solve your own monthly PMS problem first...
    Take parang

  16. #16

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    You really think so?

    Solve your own monthly PMS problem first...
    Eh, that one muz see kotex-di di wanna help or not lor....

    Anyway, yea, the monthly PMS is indeed a very great suffering for women out there... Guys should not take that for granted.... Your mum/ah ma/gf/wife and every other female out there is having a hard time every 28days or so....

  17. #17

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Soooo, haw margh eeu wanna pay to see my sequinned G-stling HAWT PEEEENKKKKKK bikini?
    Eh u charge me cheap cheap lah, since i oso buy laptop from u....

    Anyway take parang for what?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Can!

    Ahh, the oarang. When I do lapo dance you find out lor!

    OK, gotta go.

    Nai Nai!

  19. #19
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Eh, that one muz see kotex-di di wanna help or not lor....

    Anyway, yea, the monthly PMS is indeed a very great suffering for women out there... Guys should not take that for granted.... Your mum/ah ma/gf/wife and every other female out there is having a hard time every 28days or so....
    yes!
    we suffer out there. SO beware of us when we have PMS
    yeah gays and bis are fun.
    You'll enjoy hanging out with us unless ur a homophobe la

  20. #20

    Default Re: Would you like to be your opposite Sex in your next life?

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I'm a male, but I think it would be interesting to try and experience what is it like to be a female in my next life so that I can....

    1)See what I don't see as a male....
    2)When talking to my erm "opposite gender" friends can start hitting them hard to seek their attention without incurring anyone's wrath....
    3)Can use the ultimate weapon(yi ku, er nao, san shang diao) to solve all problem on earth when it concerns the opposite gender....

    *yi ku, er nao, san shang diao means first step cry, second step make a fuss, third step hang yourself
    Chinese saying... 'A guy when thirty is like a flower.. gal at 30 is like a......' No offence.

    However technology changed you.. many still look good even after 30.. thanks to injection to keep young! But still the life span is still shorter for ?????
    Last edited by Yappy; 14th March 2009 at 09:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •