Hi all pros bros,
I m new here, cos a friend suggested i come here to ask about this Thanks in advance!
I m upgrading from a compact (cmi man the colour n all) to either a prosumer or maybe a dslr (but i prefer compact easy to carry around) thus, i narrow down to this 2 cameras. G10 or LX3?
I read quite alot of reviews n forums discussions so far...........and I still have mixed feeling.
Professionals generally discuss G10 and their DSLRs comparison, LX3 seems neglected.
Ok here is wat i think of LX3.
1) most Compact of the lot with super impressivepictures outcome.
2) read tat it is good in low light?
3) only superrrr bad thing is the zoom.......2.5x zoom in a 24mm wide angle lense....omg?
As for G10:
1) picture quality is as good as LX3? (or slightly lousier abit)
2) nice zoom of 5x
4) but widely discussed in pros forums.........such as http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/kidding.shtml ........
Ok i need advice which to get.........so any pros or bros who came across the same problem ( i believe got alot lor......haha) Please advice me. Thanks!!!
PS: BTW, how is Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 quality ? cos the price is also around there......
Here are some links i read on......