Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    bye bye Karim Benzema.

nice to know that Man Utd wanted you, and I hope you get the playing time you hope to get at Real.

I know this sounds sour and probably childish, but has anybody told Real Madrid that soccer is a game with 11 men on the pitch, and 7 on the bench at most? at the rate they are going, they may make soccer a 20 men on the pitch game instead.

I say its ok to sign snice they got the $$$ and all will not be fielded at the same time some will be bench bound and i dun think as a star they will like it on the bench so sooner or later they will be unhappy and they will not perform then when in jan transfer window open we go in for the kill!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I say its ok to sign snice they got the $$$ and all will not be fielded at the same time some will be bench bound and i dun think as a star they will like it on the bench so sooner or later they will be unhappy and they will not perform then when in jan transfer window open we go in for the kill!
    My sentiments exact. That's why I always feel that the 'stars' are stupid to make a move to RM. Besides $, nothing attracts me there.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    My sentiments exact. That's why I always feel that the 'stars' are stupid to make a move to RM. Besides $, nothing attracts me there.
    have you been to Madrid? and to Greater Manchester? not just for a day, but... say... for a week?

let me tell you, I'm not sure about them rich soccer players but I can tell you.. Madrid > Greater Manchester in terms of the weather, the city, the cleanliness, and the weather.

fine example, have a look around the surroundings of Old Trafford and you'll be shocked to see how dodgy the entire place really is. same can't really be said about the Santiago Bernabeau.

I'm not taking a dig at you if you haven't been to these two places. but I do know one of the main reasons why people might prefer Spain to England could be due to the weather. even the English escape to Spain for their summer/winter get aways. says a lot actually.
    chicken fight!

Relax la. Man Utd still have good strikers, esp if Berba wakes up and the youngsters like Kiko, Fraizer and Welbeck blossoms.

And yeah, if i will to work in a city and dun speak english and support Man Utd, I'll choose Madrid too! Easy choice but then, since we speak english, i guess England/US will be the no 1 choice if given a chance to work overseas.

hw come other established players do not want to go RM , like Gerard , Torres , or Messi ?
    is it because of loyalty or RM did not give them a high price tag ?
    RM got all the players Man utd want , poor MU lol ..
    they are left with all the unwanted bones , man u cant even attract a single player to come

"Former European Footballer of the Year Michael Owen may be on the verge of joining Manchester United from relegated Newcastle United, according to several reports in the UK media. The England international could move to the Premier League champions if he passes a stringent medical examination."

Please tell me this isn't happening!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    "Former European Footballer of the Year Michael Owen may be on the verge of joining Manchester United from relegated Newcastle United, according to several reports in the UK media. The England international could move to the Premier League champions if he passes a stringent medical examination."

Please tell me this isn't happening!!!!
    No cant be it wasnt mention on Man Utd website or Soccer net. NewCastle need him more then we do! Anyway we already have 1 MC king owen liao no need another!
    Last edited by melvin; 3rd July 2009 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Relax la. Man Utd still have good strikers, esp if Berba wakes up and the youngsters like Kiko, Fraizer and Welbeck blossoms.
    Hope the younster can fill in the shoes! RM got most of players we want think we need to continue with our youth development. Polish them and the chop RM carrot head!

No cant be it wasnt mention on Man Utd website or Soccer net. NewCastle need him more then we do! Anyway we already have 1 MC king owen liao no need another!
    That was from SoccerNet..... anyway go check out redissue.co.uk....... They are going crazy dicussing this. I fear the worst!!

Apparently suppose to be a free transfer and "pay as you play" package......

another rumour from redissue is that our current Owen is gonna laid off longer then expected and that B. Munich actually knew that his injury was incurable but still sold him to us.....

another rumour from redissue is that our current Owen is gonna laid off longer then expected and that B. Munich actually knew that his injury was incurable but still sold him to us.....
    I think he should retire liao! Then we can go search for another Cantona or Keano!

I think he should retire liao! Then we can go search for another Cantona or Keano!
    We should make a bid of 20m for the 3 Dutchmen of RM....... think they will be good for us..... Anyway if Vidic leaves (rumours again), I think next year we will finish bottom half of the table.....

We should make a bid of 20m for the 3 Dutchmen of RM....... think they will be good for us..... Anyway if Vidic leaves (rumours again), I think next year we will finish bottom half of the table.....
    20m for the 3 of them not a bad deal but dun think RM will Released them for that price!

Nah ... Vidic will not be leaving! Even if he were to leave i dun think we will be in the bottom half cos We are never a one man team!

We can still retain the title next season!

20m for the 3 of them not a bad deal but dun think RM will Released them for that price!

Nah ... Vidic will not be leaving! Even if he were to leave i dun think we will be in the bottom half cos We are never a one man team!

We can still retain the title next season
    It will give me more satisfaction to see RM not win anything next season then for us to win 4 in a row....

It will give me more satisfaction to see RM not win anything next season then for us to win 4 in a row....
    maybe they might not win anything this coming season with all the Stars around each playing their own game!

This the most stunning news I had ever heard or seen.

Ex-Kop Owen is set to sign for Man Utd.

My goodness.

IMO It make sense....as my speculation earlier.....Fergie might bring in RVN as experience 3rd striker....but since RVN not interested....Owen is another good proven out and out predator.....sign up for free some more.......Actually Owen was once my fav fantasy league signing He can breach any defence when he is fully fit.....so hopefully he stays healthy next year

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    IMO It make sense....as my speculation earlier.....Fergie might bring in RVN as experience 3rd striker....but since RVN not interested....Owen is another good proven out and out predator.....sign up for free some more.......Actually Owen was once my fav fantasy league signing He can breach any defence when he is fully fit.....so hopefully he stays healthy next year
    That really make sense to me.

A proven goalscorer when fit. Reports revealed that he's on a rolling one-year incentive based contract.

And IMO, he's in great medical hands at OT.

The other Owen, haiz, sad to say. Seen so little of him.

I am in shock too about MO. Well its free transfer and his pay is incentive based so there is not much to lose.

It be interesting to see how Man Utd and Liverfool matches
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 112631343536373841 ... LastLast