Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 866

Thread: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    The Big Match up!

    Sat Aug 29 Arsenal H
    Sat Sep 19 Manchester City H
    Sat Oct 24 Liverpool A
    Sat Nov 7 Chelsea A
    Sat Jan 30 Arsenal A
    Sat Mar 20 Liverpool H
    Sat Apr 3 Chelsea H
    Sat Apr 17 Manchester City A

    This time the big match ups are spaced out.

    This time round I look forward to Man Utd going for 19th League title though Chelskis will be very strong mentally this time round and the FA Cup.

    Dark horse: Liverfool. Cant underestimate them this time round but then again for them to win the EPL they have to buang their cup games becos they dont have a big squad for the modern day fixtures.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  2. #662
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    This time the big match ups are spaced out.

    This time round I look forward to Man Utd going for 19th League title though Chelskis will be very strong mentally this time round and the FA Cup.

    Dark horse: Liverfool. Cant underestimate them this time round but then again for them to win the EPL they have to buang their cup games becos they dont have a big squad for the modern day fixtures.
    Ya... one big game per month more relaxed!

    they need to buang the cup games and in the end they will eventually end up buanging the league title!

  3. #663
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!


  4. #664
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya... one big game per month more relaxed!

    they need to buang the cup games and in the end they will eventually end up buanging the league title!
    Oh yes this season's schedule seem more forgiving than last season's. 19th title on the way!

  5. #665
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    anybody and everybody is being linked to Man Utd.

    that's what happens when you get 80 million pounds. everybody is your long lost uncle, and everybody wants a slice of it.
    chicken fight!

  6. #666
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    anybody and everybody is being linked to Man Utd.

    that's what happens when you get 80 million pounds. everybody is your long lost uncle, and everybody wants a slice of it.
    lol its like that every season.....even after Glazer took over, Man Utd is in debt but still got many rumours.

    But i think not all 80m went to Fergie, which is a shame i think. Reality is Man Utd is still in debt and I think the club will want to spend wisely. Fergie's last 3 major singings din quite work out yet. Spent a total of 75m plus on Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson and so far, I think none has truely shown their potential yet.

  7. #667
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Dark horse: Liverfool. Cant underestimate them this time round but then again for them to win the EPL they have to buang their cup games becos they dont have a big squad for the modern day fixtures.
    I'm sorry. but. Liverpool? a dark horse?

    rrrriiiiigggggghhhhhht.
    chicken fight!

  8. #668

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    ...But i think not all 80m went to Fergie, which is a shame i think...
    Actually, the Glazers have told Fergie that he has a 100million warchest. So they've topped up the 80million with another 20million.

  9. #669
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Breyton View Post
    Actually, the Glazers have told Fergie that he has a 100million warchest. So they've topped up the 80million with another 20million.
    Dunno true or not leh. Normally Fergie is given 25m ech season to spend. Have to wait and see.


    BTW, Tevez is leaving Man Utd. Sad but since end Jan, his fate was sealed.

  10. #670

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    how come RM has got bottomless wealth , which is weird ,
    anyway Ronaldo 'departure will be a huge loss to asian viewers , who is goin to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the la liga haha

  11. #671
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    how come RM has got bottomless wealth , which is weird ,
    anyway Ronaldo 'departure will be a huge loss to asian viewers , who is goin to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the la liga haha
    Their owership structure is diff. They are owned by a group of rich ppl and the fans. Man Utd and Liv are owned by sour daddies! No extra money....

  12. #672
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    After his holidays SAF is back to bid for Benzema.

  13. #673
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Transfer Rumours: Arrivals

    Cristiano Ronaldo's £80m move to Real Madrid hasn't been completed yet, but the Reds are already linked with plenty of potential replacements.

    Brazilian duo Nilmar and Douglas Costa are the latest names on the grapevine, while with Carlos Tevez's future as yet unresolved, the press are also linking Sir Alex with a move for a host of the game's top striking talent.

    Lyon's Karim Benzema, Barcelona front man Samuel Eto’o and Atletico Madrid’s Sergio Aguero continue to attract attention, while Bayern Munich are sending out mixed messages over their desire to keep hold of Franck Ribery.

    Intriguingly, The Daily Mail has tipped the Reds to make a bid for Real keeper Iker Casillas, with Edwin van der Sar in the twighlight of his career.



    If we were to have sign all these guys we will be able the best team in Europe!

  14. #674
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    These few days, this Douglas Costa from Gremio has been linked to Man Utd. Is fergie really interested in him? I think Karim Benzema and Ribery will be good buys but will surely be ex plus Ribery is a bit older than what Fergie will like at that price range.

  15. #675
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Guys the Our new Home Kit is out!

    Here New Home Kit!!!

    The red kit, which can be pre-ordered online now, celebrates 100 years of Old Trafford with a large chevron across the chest, reflecting the design of the shirts worn by United when the stadium first opened during the 1909/10 season.

    Officially unveiled


  16. #676
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Huntelaar the latest striker to be linked with Utd

    If only Huntelaar, Valencia, Benzema and Sergio Aguero were to sign for us. plus another midfielder will be best!

    Last edited by melvin; 26th June 2009 at 02:58 PM.

  17. #677
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    These few days, this Douglas Costa from Gremio has been linked to Man Utd. Is fergie really interested in him? I think Karim Benzema and Ribery will be good buys but will surely be ex plus Ribery is a bit older than what Fergie will like at that price range.
    Ribery most likely to go to RM!

  18. #678
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Huntelaar the latest striker to be linked with Utd

    If only Huntelaar, Valencia, Benzema and Sergio Aguero were to sign for us. plus another midfielder will be best!

    Hm...how about Rudd Van Nisterooy make a U turn? Sparkie done that previously...and with Ronaldo gone....there is no more dressing room conflick

  19. #679
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Hm...how about Rudd Van Nisterooy make a U turn? Sparkie done that previously...and with Ronaldo gone....there is no more dressing room conflick
    Sparkie made a u-turn after spending one season at Barca.

    if Ruud were to hypothetically return to Man Utd, he would have been older than Sparkie when he did his u-turn from Barca. doubt Fergie will want to go that way.
    chicken fight!

  20. #680
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    Sparkie made a u-turn after spending one season at Barca.

    if Ruud were to hypothetically return to Man Utd, he would have been older than Sparkie when he did his u-turn from Barca. doubt Fergie will want to go that way.
    Think he will be too old for Fergie to do a U-turn! although he still got some touches left!

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •