Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 866

Thread: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

  1. #601
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I can see the fans here are more matured comparing to the sour grapes Fools who are still mocking at us for losing the cup.
    Aiya, they have to cos their position as Eng most successful club is serverly under threat! Man Utd equalled Liv's domestic record; 18 titles and 14 cups. They only have their Euro record to fall back on now and very soon, it will be wiped out!

    Liv won 11 titles in 18 seasons in the 70s-80s and we beat them by winning 11 titles in 17 seasons now.

  2. #602
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    'Last chance' to sign Tevez

    Tevez to stay?

  3. #603
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    The summer's here, and with no international tournament this year that means one thing: transfer gossip overdrive.

    Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
    Paul Scholes
    Danny Simpson
    Carlos Tevez

    Transfer rumours: June


  4. #604
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Aiya, they have to cos their position as Eng most successful club is serverly under threat! Man Utd equalled Liv's domestic record; 18 titles and 14 cups. They only have their Euro record to fall back on now and very soon, it will be wiped out!

    Liv won 11 titles in 18 seasons in the 70s-80s and we beat them by winning 11 titles in 17 seasons now.
    We will better them in EPL and CL soon!

    ALot of ppl say next season will be theirs but with Lafa around u never know!

  5. #605
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    The summer's here, and with no international tournament this year that means one thing: transfer gossip overdrive.

    Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
    Paul Scholes
    Danny Simpson
    Carlos Tevez

    Transfer rumours: June

    Hope we can have Huntelaar & Tevez.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  6. #606
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Hope we can have Huntelaar & Tevez.
    And one midfielder in Keano or Cantona who can turn around the team!

  7. #607
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    BBC sport reported that Hargreaves might have to retire of he can't recover from his knee prob. So serious! Wah...... massive blow!

  8. #608
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Imagine if what we could do with The Top 50 Manchester United players!!!

    We can rule the game!

  9. #609
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    BBC sport reported that Hargreaves might have to retire of he can't recover from his knee prob. So serious! Wah...... massive blow!
    Sad to see him retire so young! Or did he trying too hard to rush back from injury?

  10. #610

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    BBC sport reported that Hargreaves might have to retire of he can't recover from his knee prob. So serious! Wah...... massive blow!


    I hope he just keep recuperating.

    There's one thing to be a good player and another to be a natural.

    I believe he's a natural, and i hope that when he recovers, he'll be back in his outstanding role.

    I am pretty sure that he is the VITAL link that MAN U always needed in the MF.

  11. #611
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    I hope he just keep recuperating.

    There's one thing to be a good player and another to be a natural.

    I believe he's a natural, and i hope that when he recovers, he'll be back in his outstanding role.

    I am pretty sure that he is the VITAL link that MAN U always needed in the MF.
    Yeah hope he recovers well. He is impt, 1st choice DMC and takes a mean freekick. Without him, Carrick and Fletcher have to cover.

    BTW, Man Utd got new shirt sponsor! Aon Corp! Bu din state the terms of the deal.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8081787.stm

  12. #612
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Yeah hope he recovers well. He is impt, 1st choice DMC and takes a mean freekick. Without him, Carrick and Fletcher have to cover.

    BTW, Man Utd got new shirt sponsor! Aon Corp! Bu din state the terms of the deal.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8081787.stm
    £80m over 4 years! much more then £14m by AIG.

  13. #613
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    £80m over 4 years! much more then £14m by AIG.
    Think that figure is not cfm yet. But it will work out to £20m a year.....quite a bit!

  14. #614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Havent come in here since the end of the season. Read that Liverfool has financial problems. They are in the Red . So harmonious, heheheh

    May be no transfers for them; they have to sell and may be get free transfer players
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  15. #615
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Havent come in here since the end of the season. Read that Liverfool has financial problems. They are in the Red . So harmonious, heheheh

    May be no transfers for them; they have to sell and may be get free transfer players
    No prob for them la... they just get the spainish national team can le.... they should be able to help cos their lafa n alot of spanish players around!

  16. #616
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    No prob for them la... they just get the spainish national team can le.... they should be able to help cos their lafa n alot of spanish players around!
    They should play in La Liga!

  17. #617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    They should play in La Liga!
    Good idea. Salary in La Liga is also cheaper, so can cut costs
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  18. #618
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Wa... we look like on a buying spree! From Keeper to Striker!

    Just look at the no of Speculations


  19. #619
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Good idea. Salary in La Liga is also cheaper, so can cut costs
    Ya...they should move there!

  20. #620
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wa... we look like on a buying spree! From Keeper to Striker!

    Just look at the no of Speculations

    Saw this yesterday but it's just rumours afterall. Shall wait and see.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •