Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 866

Thread: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    can anyone tell me cham final next tue midnite or wed midnite? cos i am goin to take leave : )
    The game is on Thur am , 28 May, our time. So u have to take leave on 28 May.

    I have already got my leave approved
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  2. #542

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    alright thanks , so wher r u watching ? crab shack ? haha

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    May be Marquee or at home
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  4. #544
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Sigh...due to age....nowaday very hard to wake up at that kind of hour...so I might or might not catch the game...depending on mood ba

  5. #545
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Sigh...due to age....nowaday very hard to wake up at that kind of hour...so I might or might not catch the game...depending on mood ba
    Mood dun tell me is that time of the month!

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Sianz. Today is Thur. Though League title is won, I cant wait for Sun
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  7. #547
    Member Hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    1º22´ N, 103º48´ E
    Posts
    1,311

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    can anyone tell me cham final next tue midnite or wed midnite? cos i am goin to take leave : )
    Technically, it is Thursday morning Singapore time 2:45am, so your leave should be on Thursday.

    Laugh-Fa at it again...

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...648056&cc=4716

    He thinks money can buy the Premier League crown...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  8. #548
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Sianz. Today is Thur. Though League title is won, I cant wait for Sun
    This weekend's matches most are shown. Man Utd's is on 23 or 24. I think total 8 matches are shown live. Ch 01, 118, 119 also have.

  9. #549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!



    Lai Lai. Anyone interested to welcome our champs to Asia bo?

  10. #550
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post


    Lai Lai. Anyone interested to welcome our champs to Asia bo?
    Man Utd coming to KL right? U going to watch them?

  11. #551
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Technically, it is Thursday morning Singapore time 2:45am, so your leave should be on Thursday.

    Laugh-Fa at it again...

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...648056&cc=4716

    He thinks money can buy the Premier League crown...
    He complained that Man Utd got more money to spend but I think there are records to show that his spending since he arrived at Liv till now isn't too far behind Fergie's. The diff is his buys are crap most of the time.

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Man Utd coming to KL right? U going to watch them?
    Thinking but need to jio people. I wonder if I can bring my camera there to shoot also. I got none the last time they came to Singapore.

  13. #553
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Last game of the season 2300hrs tonight!

  14. #554
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    As expected most of the first team players rested!

    (G) Tomasz Kuszczak 29
    (CD-L) Wes Brown 6
    (CD-R) Gary Neville 2
    (LB) Ritchie De Laet 44
    (RB) Rafael 21
    (CM-L) Darron Gibson 28
    (CM-R) Darren Fletcher 24
    (LM) Lee Martin 30
    (RM) Nani 17
    (CF-L) Danny Welbeck 19
    (CF-R) Federico Macheda 41

    supprise Lee Martin and Ritchie De Laet start and sub. Daniel Drinkwater!

  15. #555
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    first half 1-0 by Darron Gibson with Macheda nearly scored a quick second but first 10 mins really belongs to them man we were no where to be found!
    Last edited by melvin; 24th May 2009 at 11:55 PM.

  16. #556
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Thinking but need to jio people. I wonder if I can bring my camera there to shoot also. I got none the last time they came to Singapore.
    HWZ forums got some members going i think. U can try there.

  17. #557
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    first half 1-0 by Darron Gibson with Macheda nearly scored a quick second but first 10 mins really belongs to them man we were no where to be found!
    Its a hard fought win. Welbeck and Macheda needs more polishing. theyr decision making is still lacking and raw. Midfield lack bite, Fletcher and Possobon can't control it.

  18. #558
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Its a hard fought win. Welbeck and Macheda needs more polishing. theyr decision making is still lacking and raw. Midfield lack bite, Fletcher and Possobon can't control it.
    I think we will see more of this youngster next season like Darron, Welbeck, Macheda hopefully hardworking Ritchie and more.... i think SAF should play them the youth teams for FA Cup n league cup, and hopefully some EPL games when we secure the title! It will be better for the seniors to concentrate on the EPL and CL games then it will not be as hetic and as crazy as now!

  19. #559
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Tuesday 26 May 2009 would have been the 100th birthday of the late, great Sir Matt Busby.

    To mark the occasion, MUTV is showing a special documentary at 20:30 BST on Monday.

    Looking back at his life and pioneering work as United manager, the programme features new and exclusive interviews with Sir Bobby Charlton, Jack Crompton, Sir Alex Ferguson, Bill Foulkes and Denis Law, among many others.

    Sir Matt remembered!!!


  20. #560
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Tuesday 26 May 2009 would have been the 100th birthday of the late, great Sir Matt Busby.

    To mark the occasion, MUTV is showing a special documentary at 20:30 BST on Monday.

    Looking back at his life and pioneering work as United manager, the programme features new and exclusive interviews with Sir Bobby Charlton, Jack Crompton, Sir Alex Ferguson, Bill Foulkes and Denis Law, among many others.

    Sir Matt remembered!!!

    I read that before the mach starts against Barca, Man Utd fans will display a mosiac of Sir Matt when the teams emerge out of the tunnel.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •