Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

I saw the 2nd half. What a dramatic finish

This is the stuff of champions

1 more pt. Bring on Sat game
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Same... What a tough game. They kept slipping and sliding and wigan never gave them much room.

AGAIN, Tevez had to come in to level the score! and it was a brilliant piece of footwork to backheel it to a goal!

carrick had a good scorcher to secure the 3 points!

and as you guys have watched, even SAF was pissed with prima donna Ronaldo who just skied the shot when he could have easily just passed to berba or placed it...

and all that fella did was to shake his head and complain and complain and complain...

The more he tries to show his ego behaviour, the worse he performs...

The Club does not depend on the moods of individuals but the ability to gel as a TEAM to achieve the ultimate aim - win the match!

Ronaldo wants to be the top scorer again this season. He wants the glory for himself, and that's why he was upset when Ferguson substituted him in the Manchester City game... he wants to score more goals now because he knows he will not have much involvement in the remaining 2 games if United bag the title early.

He's basically a spoilt brat, he's got great skills but with an attitude like that, he doesn't earn any respect from me. Same with Rooney, but at least can see that Rooney does improve in controlling his temperament.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

I have been supporting MU since 1984 and you know what is the best thing being MU fan? Not only because of winning of trophies....but to contest in the trophies all the way to the wire year after year......tat was the exciting part......along the way there comes a few individuals whom flashed the tabloits and gossips day in day out....Cantona, Beckham and now Ronaldo....I MU

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    I have been supporting MU since 1984 and you know what is the best thing being MU fan? Not only because of winning of trophies....but to contest in the trophies all the way to the wire year after year......tat was the exciting part......along the way there comes a few individuals whom flashed the tabloits and gossips day in day out....Cantona, Beckham and now Ronaldo....I MU
    Isnt that What Man Utd was all about?! Winning trophies and some prima donna players!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Ronaldo wants to be the top scorer again this season. He wants the glory for himself, and that's why he was upset when Ferguson substituted him in the Manchester City game... he wants to score more goals now because he knows he will not have much involvement in the remaining 2 games if United bag the title early.

He's basically a spoilt brat, he's got great skills but with an attitude like that, he doesn't earn any respect from me. Same with Rooney, but at least can see that Rooney does improve in controlling his temperament.
    Well its either u like him or hate him he is a Diva!

Wigan 1 Utd 2

1 point to title!

Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Wigan 1 Utd 2

1 point to title!
    Our 2nd Hattrick of titles?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

my point exactly. The more he tries to go for goals himself, the worse the team performs...because all the opponents have to do is to really lock onto him and not give him any space/movt. The more frustrated he gets, the opposition lagi happier...coz there goes any spatial distribution, there goes all the passing coz ONLY ONE PRIMA DONNA WANNA SCORE

no doubt he may be good, but having a bad ass attitude like that, he should be ashamed to be associated with Man U!. At least in Rooney, i noticed a big improvement of being more humbled and works even harder for the ball. Like i said previously, how many front Man U players really do come back all the way for the ball when its lost? So far, i see Park, Tevez, Rooney and now abit of Berbatov......

Well, last game coming up, hope we secure it with another outright win!

And if b4 next season, Ronaldo wanna go, just let that bugger go. Its not like Man U cannot come up with another starlet.

To me, the press tend to over exaggerate on Ronaldo or any other juicy news. Over at Aintfield, the press couldnt be bothered if Dirk Kite had a fight with any of his team mates and vice versa. When Ronaldo crashed his sports car the press announced it as though WW 3 has started

So I dont read too much about the news and put it blankly, Ronaldo has lifted Man Utd when it matters and so were his team mates. Last night game ag Wigan exemplifies the team spirit to come from behind to win the game and they are now 90 min from Championship.

Yes they will attack Arsenal; a 1 nil win or draw is enough

Antonia Valencia is a good addition but Man Utd has enough of wingers unless SAF sells off Nani.

Lee Martin is another winger who could be sold. Touted to replace R Giggs at age 16, he didnt live up to expectation. Sad. Darren Gibson could be on his way.

Lets look forward to this weekend and rejoice; Liverpoo fans dont get it. hahahah
    Last edited by jeff49er; 14th May 2009 at 09:14 PM.

LET TEVEZ STAY!!!

I can't wait to watch the game this Sat, we could be lifting up the cup then!

Glory Man United!
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    To me, the press tend to over exaggerate on Ronaldo or any other juicy news. Over at Aintfield, the press couldnt be bothered if Dirk Kite had a fight with any of his team mates and vice versa. When Ronaldo crashed his sports car the press announced it as though WW 3 has started

So I dont read too much about the news and put it blankly, Ronaldo has lifted Man Utd when it matters and so were his team mates. Last night game ag Wigan exemplifies the team spirit to come from behind to win the game and they are now 90 min from Championship.

Yes they will attack Arsenal; a 1 nil win or draw is enough

Antonia Valencia is a good addition but Man Utd has enough of wingers unless SAF sells off Nani.

Lee Martin is another winger who could be sold. Touted to replace R Giggs at age 16, he didnt live up to expectation. Sad. Darren Gibson could be on his way.

Lets look forward to this weekend and rejoice; Liverpoo fans dont get it. hahahah

Got la ... they got to see us lift the Trophy at OT and equaling them their 18 titles!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Got la ... they got to see us lift the Trophy at OT and equaling them their 18 titles!
    Arsene says he wanna go to OT to win. They attack, Man Utd counter attack

Arsene says he wanna go to OT to win. They attack, Man Utd counter attack
    He tot he spanishpoo gonna win 4-1 at OT that was one off day we had and dun think we will have another!
    He can attack all he want but may not win cos we gonna seal the title at OT!
    Then we can concentrate on winning CL cup!
    Last edited by melvin; 15th May 2009 at 12:12 AM.

Wah the goals are really exquisite! Really wonder if Tevez really meant it to be like that! Great result. Wigan was really tough. 1 point need now.

Hope Man Utd can secure the title at OT against Arsenal.

Rumour is that Man Utd is looking to challenge Tevez's contract with MSI. They want to find a loophole that can sign him for free.

He tot he spanishpoo gonna win 4-1 at OT that was one off day we had and dun think we will have another!
    He can attack all he want but may not win cos we gonna seal the title at OT!
    Then we can concentrate on winning CL cup!
    Arsene has great respect for Man Utd team so he has to get his team to be attack focussed and not defensive.

Spanishpoo, well, they be packing their bags for the summer holidays.

I really cant wait for the 6 + 5 ruling to kick in soon like 2 years from now and some will be going back to their homeland for good.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah the goals are really exquisite! Really wonder if Tevez really meant it to be like that! Great result. Wigan was really tough. 1 point need now.

Hope Man Utd can secure the title at OT against Arsenal.

Rumour is that Man Utd is looking to challenge Tevez's contract with MSI. They want to find a loophole that can sign him for free.
    Tevez goal looks like he is trying his luck only not really a shot at goal, it look more like a unintensional goal bond back heal!

We are also quite lucky as Wigan attacked us in the first min with a disallowed goal!

sign him FOC!

Arsene has great respect for Man Utd team so he has to get his team to be attack focussed and not defensive.

Spanishpoo, well, they be packing their bags for the summer holidays.

I really cant wait for the 6 + 5 ruling to kick in soon like 2 years from now and some will be going back to their homeland for good.
    Yah ... a no of teams will be affected lucky we all along have been 6+5! They looking to sign Diego Forlan! They seems to like or Discard just like RM n Boro!:bsimlie:
    Last edited by melvin; 15th May 2009 at 11:15 AM.

Yah ... a no of teams will be affected lucky we all along have been 6+5! They looking to sign Diego Forlan! They seems to like or Discard just like RM n Boro!:bsimlie:
    Diego Forlan to Spanishpool ? That be interesting

A few seasons ago he scored 2 gols at Aintfield, embarassing Jersy Dudek

Diego Forlan will remain the for folk lores of Man Utd fans ag Liverpoo though he never really settle down.

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast