Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 866

Thread: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

  1. #401
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    me



    will be here in Europe to watch though
    Win liao lor....

  2. #402

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Win liao lor....
    how u think i can get "update of scoreline" so easily?

    if i'm back home, i'll most likely miss the match coz i'll be concussed around 2+ 3am ....

  3. #403
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    how u think i can get "update of scoreline" so easily?

    if i'm back home, i'll most likely miss the match coz i'll be concussed around 2+ 3am ....
    Ya lor ... at that time most of the time i also concussed

    A Dream final! with the likes of Eric Abidal and Daniel Alves siting out! Barca super lucky to score equaliser in injury time and chelsea denied of Penalty.

  4. #404

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya lor ... at that time most of the time i also concussed

    A Dream final! with the likes of Eric Abidal and Daniel Alves siting out! Barca super lucky to score equaliser in injury time and chelsea denied of Penalty.


    yep...... they super kelongly heng loh.....

    wellllll........barca without henry too rite?

    I'm just hoping that Man U can go forward hard enough to keep the barca dudes in their own half, dominate the play and keep threatening the goal.... seems that is the best way to deal with barcardi.....

  5. #405
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    yep...... they super kelongly heng loh.....

    wellllll........barca without henry too rite?

    I'm just hoping that Man U can go forward hard enough to keep the barca dudes in their own half, dominate the play and keep threatening the goal.... seems that is the best way to deal with barcardi.....
    Ya ... Henry will not be around..and Rafael Marquez also not around. We must do what we did to the gooners kill off the game early early score a goal or 2 then they no mood to play cos they got no defender! And we will be motivated to push forward for more goals
    This is a repeat of last season semi and first time meeting in the finals!
    Last edited by melvin; 7th May 2009 at 11:14 PM.

  6. #406
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Mean while our friend waiting eagerly for our Reunion!!!

  7. #407
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Five games from glory:

    Remaining League Fixtures

    Man. City (H), Sun 10 May 13:30 BST

    Wigan (A), Wed 13 May 20:00 BST

    Arsenal (H), Sat 16 May 12:45 BST

    Hull City (A), Sun 24 May 16:00 BST

    Champions League Final

    United v Barcelona (Stadio Olimpico)
    Wed 27 May 19:45 BST


    Our games are quite pack but lucky got 8 days of break before our warm up match against Hull then off to Rome!

  8. #408

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Five games from glory:

    Remaining League Fixtures

    Man. City (H), Sun 10 May 13:30 BST

    Wigan (A), Wed 13 May 20:00 BST

    Arsenal (H), Sat 16 May 12:45 BST

    Hull City (A), Sun 24 May 16:00 BST

    Champions League Final

    United v Barcelona (Stadio Olimpico)
    Wed 27 May 19:45 BST


    Our games are quite pack but lucky got 8 days of break before our warm up match against Hull then off to Rome!


    wah liew eh......... liddat sunday i no need to go anywhere liao

    LOL!

    Wednesday bestest.....i get ready crate of beer liao......

    just need to find a good site which host the match clearly

  9. #409
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya ... Henry will not be around..and Rafael Marquez also not around. We must do what we did to the gooners kill off the game early early score a goal or 2 then they no mood to play cos they got no defender! And we will be motivated to push forward for more goals
    This is a repeat of last season semi and first time meeting in the finals!
    I think Henry will be recovered by then. But I'm quite confident even thou its 50-50 chance. Man Utd beat Barca last season and keep 2 clean sheets against them.

  10. #410
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    I think Henry will be recovered by then. But I'm quite confident even thou its 50-50 chance. Man Utd beat Barca last season and keep 2 clean sheets against them.
    Last season Barca was an under performing Barca, unlike this season they were better then last but the last 2 games they seems to be struggling, a drop in form looks like the peak too early in the season?

  11. #411
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    If they only managed to draw with Chelski, I think they are not too big a threat of course with Henry back, it may give them a higher chance but the current form that Man Utd has is not to be discounted too.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  12. #412
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    If they only managed to draw with Chelski, I think they are not too big a threat of course with Henry back, it may give them a higher chance but the current form that Man Utd has is not to be discounted too.
    Actually i think they quite lucky to go through with ref's help as chelski gt 2 penalty denied. And Pique admitted he handballed!

  13. #413
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Last season Barca was an under performing Barca, unlike this season they were better then last but the last 2 games they seems to be struggling, a drop in form looks like the peak too early in the season?
    Where got under perform? They won the league rite and only lost to Man Utd in CL. Last season's Barca is the same as this season. Or u mistook the Barca under Rijkaard? This season's Barca also drop pts sometime in Mar what. From 10 pts lead drop to 4 pts.

  14. #414
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    If they only managed to draw with Chelski, I think they are not too big a threat of course with Henry back, it may give them a higher chance but the current form that Man Utd has is not to be discounted too.
    Barcalona was very lucky to get thru. Chelsea should have at least a penalty. But all fault should be on Chelsea for failing to score another goal when they have the chance and when Barca went 1 man down, they din take advantage to press for a goal. Instead they sat back and allow Barca to play their game.

    Ya, if based on current form, I confident Man Utd will beat Barca but have to see how it goes. Barca got 1-2 defenders suspended for the final and Flectcher is also banned.

  15. #415
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Where got under perform? They won the league rite and only lost to Man Utd in CL. Last season's Barca is the same as this season. Or u mistook the Barca under Rijkaard? This season's Barca also drop pts sometime in Mar what. From 10 pts lead drop to 4 pts.
    tot last season is RM win the league? They almost failed to qualify for this season's CL lei...!

  16. #416
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Barcalona was very lucky to get thru. Chelsea should have at least a penalty. But all fault should be on Chelsea for failing to score another goal when they have the chance and when Barca went 1 man down, they din take advantage to press for a goal. Instead they sat back and allow Barca to play their game.

    Ya, if based on current form, I confident Man Utd will beat Barca but have to see how it goes. Barca got 1-2 defenders suspended for the final and Flectcher is also banned.
    Yah man... we should sealed the Game at 2-0 within 90 mins!

  17. #417
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Sir Alex Ferguson says the mood in the United camp is sky-high ahead of Sunday’s Manchester derby after victory over Arsenal on Tuesday night ensured safe passage to the Champions League final.

    Reds peaking at right time!


  18. #418
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    tot last season is RM win the league? They almost failed to qualify for this season's CL lei...!
    Yeah RM won. but I think the Barca of last season and this season isn't too differernt. I think the real danger players are their midfielders Xavi and Inasista. Shut them down and their strikers can eat dust.

  19. #419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Barca has only legit central defender call Gerard Pique who was convenient let go by SAF. SAF wont let anyone go for no reason

    Back to bread n butter. Tonite ag Man City, must win and show the team from Poo who is the boss

    Last nite, West Ham seem to be easy meat for Liverfool. Strange

    Last edited by jeff49er; 10th May 2009 at 03:29 PM.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  20. #420
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NTU hostel
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    I agree totally, west ham gave up possessions too easily last night.

    Tonight, the Red Devils will destroy all the LFC fans' unrealistic hope.

    Glory Man Utd!
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •