Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 866

Thread: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

  1. #301
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NTU hostel
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Glory Man United!

    What a come back!

    Rooney and Ronaldo are the perfect attacking pair, they are meant to be together!
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

  2. #302
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    It was a very good match and I had to suffer high anxiety during the first half
    Finallly a decent result with 3 goals in 5min not bad! It would be better if we din concede the goals! Finally welcome back the come back kings!

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Finallly a decent result with 3 goals in 5min not bad! It would be better if we din concede the goals! Finally welcome back the come back kings!
    Poo fans be more heart broken then Tottenaham Cold spur fans
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  4. #304
    Member Hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    1º22´ N, 103º48´ E
    Posts
    1,311

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Some may argue over the controversial penalty but even without the penalty, the way Man Utd play in the second half, they would have score the goals anyway.

    Bring on Arsenal!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  5. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NTU hostel
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Some may argue over the controversial penalty but even without the penalty, the way Man Utd play in the second half, they would have score the goals anyway.

    Bring on Arsenal!!
    I don't think there should be any controversy, if that was not a penalty, there would be no such thing called "penalty" in soccer game.
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Some may argue over the controversial penalty but even without the penalty, the way Man Utd play in the second half, they would have score the goals anyway.

    Bring on Arsenal!!
    Once u bring down someone in the penalty box and the action is fast n furious, the referee has to make a decision. He has no tv to watch the replay.

    My first impression was penalty and the tv replays show that Gomes had contact with the M Carrick's feet and then the ball, partially.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  7. #307
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Wah that was quite a come back. Really dunno what happened to the team. Can be so slack 1st half and woke up in the 2nd. Fergie must have brought out his hair dryer and dried everyone's hair!

  8. #308

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    IF AND ONLY IF, they keep doing what they did in the 2nd half..........






    FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON AS WELL AS THE CL MATCHES!


    the one thing i buay tahan is that, after such a display, complacency/pride/overconfidence always gets to their heads in the following matches...

    ......

    As usual.....Tevez is a MUST STAY and has time and time again proven to be so important ....... somebody should really make SAF retain him lah....

    in fact, i think Tevez makes a very good AMF/ lurking striker.......haiz.....

  9. #309
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Giggs lands PFA gong

    Finally Giggs got what he deserved! And if he were to featured in Thur CL game it will be his 800th senoir appearance!

  10. #310
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    IF AND ONLY IF, they keep doing what they did in the 2nd half..........


    FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON AS WELL AS THE CL MATCHES!


    the one thing i buay tahan is that, after such a display, complacency/pride/overconfidence always gets to their heads in the following matches...

    ......

    As usual.....Tevez is a MUST STAY and has time and time again proven to be so important ....... somebody should really make SAF retain him lah....

    in fact, i think Tevez makes a very good AMF/ lurking striker.......haiz.....
    Fergie...please trade Berbatov for Tevez.


    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Giggs lands PFA gong

    Finally Giggs got what he deserved! And if he were to featured in Thur CL game it will be his 800th senoir appearance!
    Whoa...finally. Indeed, he got what he deserved. My favourite player of all times.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  11. #311
    Member hycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sometimes Singapore lol
    Posts
    1,516

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Giggs - LEGEND

  12. #312
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Giggs lands PFA gong

    Finally Giggs got what he deserved! And if he were to featured in Thur CL game it will be his 800th senoir appearance!
    He should have won it many years back and a few times too! But at least, he won it before he retires. He is really something, 1991 debut and 2009 still playing.

  13. #313
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Tomorrow 2.45am. Hopefully we produce the same form just like when we play spurs in the 2nd half.

    Reds decide plan of attack!

    Most likely will be repeat of last yr's final in Rome as this morning Chelsea draw 0-0 at Nou camp!

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Tonite is another important game. Keep fingers cross
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  15. #315

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Tomorrow 2.45am. Hopefully we produce the same form just like when we play spurs in the 2nd half.

    Reds decide plan of attack!

    Most likely will be repeat of last yr's final in Rome as this morning Chelsea draw 0-0 at Nou camp!

    our date in rome still onz....

  16. #316
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Tonite is another important game. Keep fingers cross
    Yeah man, Arsenal on the resurgence. Siao on time liao.

  17. #317
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NTU hostel
    Posts
    236

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    May the force be with the red devils!

    I can't wait to watch the match
    My Flickr Gallary,Welcome!
    135L since APR 5, 2008

  18. #318

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    1-0!!!! Oshea

  19. #319
    Member NeTHaCk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    786

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    1-0!!!! Oshea
    the old birds always brings the team up in important matches

    Full time score = Man U 1 , Arsenal 0!

  20. #320

    Default Re: Manchester United X - The Legacy continues: 4 down 2 to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeTHaCk View Post
    the old birds always brings the team up in important matches

    Full time score = Man U 1 , Arsenal 0!

    but the amount of chances that could have been converted were like HEAPS loh....

    haiz....


    isn't it so super clear that we need an ALL OUT striker?

    .... its like we have so many withdrawn strikers that no more teeth in the striking dept....... just playing the ball nia....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •