Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Where to buy photos?

  1. #1

    Default Where to buy photos?

    Hi guys,(don't know if this is the right place.sorry Mods) can you please recommend some sites where to buy some photos to be used in a billboard (20ftx15ft) that looks like this one.. http://zemotion.deviantart.com/art/A...-more-78738145. Thanks in advance....
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  2. #2

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post
    Hi guys,(don't know if this is the right place.sorry Mods) can you please recommend some sites where to buy some photos to be used in a billboard (20ftx15ft) that looks like this one.. http://zemotion.deviantart.com/art/A...-more-78738145. Thanks in advance....
    why not contact the owner of the site if the photo is available for sale

  3. #3

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    why not contact the owner of the site if the photo is available for sale
    Thanks.. I just wanna ask if there are any site recommendations from you guys so we could have an items to choose from.
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post
    Thanks.. I just wanna ask if there are any site recommendations from you guys so we could have an items to choose from.
    Shutterstock
    iStockphoto
    Fotolia
    Getty
    Corbis
    Dreamstime

  5. #5

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    Thanks wildstallion..
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post
    Hi guys,(don't know if this is the right place.sorry Mods) can you please recommend some sites where to buy some photos to be used in a billboard (20ftx15ft) that looks like this one.. http://zemotion.deviantart.com/art/A...-more-78738145. Thanks in advance....
    Hi! Do you need contact with image owner and ask about raw resolution, format and rights for this image. Also you can check out www.istockphoto.com for others or order custom shoot.
    I will can shoot for you
    Sony PMW-EX1, Canon 5D, Zacuto Support etc
    Samples: http://www.hd-footage-story

  7. #7

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Balashoff View Post
    Hi! Do you need contact with image owner and ask about raw resolution, format and rights for this image. Also you can check out www.istockphoto.com for others or order custom shoot.
    I will can shoot for you
    Hey there,thanks for the interest, we have emailed zemotion for the inquiries, I'll PM you if i have other projects... TIA...
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  8. #8
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    the photographer is also a member of clubsnap
    why don't you ask her?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Where to buy photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    the photographer is also a member of clubsnap
    why don't you ask her?
    Thanks....
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •