Thread: Suggested tripod?

Default Suggested tripod?

Hi All,

Could someone suggest a decent tripod that I could get for about $150? I have a D90 that I want to use it with.

After having a look at the price list in the equipment thread , I was wondering whether it was possible to get a decent one for this budget...

Cheers
    Haz

Default Re: Suggested tripod?

╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

Hey, thanks

Get a good light tri-pod once and you'll never need to buy another tri-pod again (unless you use the tri-pod to beat people and get dents on it).

Quote Originally Posted by Hazrizal View Post
    Hi All,

Could someone suggest a decent tripod that I could get for about $150? I have a D90 that I want to use it with.

After having a look at the price list in the equipment thread , I was wondering whether it was possible to get a decent one for this budget...

Cheers
    Haz
    depends where you want to use as well as what qualities of the tripod you are willing to trade off for the price. For city use actually the default freebie tripod can already unless you intend to go with a heavier setup.

for outfield and city, made in japan http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=450021 is what i would recommend for the price since the legs and frame are solid. the tradeoff being its pretty heavy
    Last edited by Reportage; 12th March 2009 at 12:55 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Recently me and my buddy had bought a Benro A200 tripod and it seriously seems good enough. Weight wise is ok and is stable, so u might wanna go check them out though.. Oh btw, my buddy is also using a D90 and shouldn't be a problem though. Happy searching!!
    Last edited by h0usefly; 12th March 2009 at 03:58 AM.

I will recommend the Fancier FT6662A tripod. Value for money.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416372
    D200