Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hobby photographer kena robbed in China and turn to face book for help

Default Re: Hobby photographer kena robbed in China and turn to face book for help

Salute to you Willy & folks who lend a helping hand.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Default Re: Hobby photographer kena robbed in China and turn to face book for help

Well done indeed
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Arrow Re: Hobby photographer kena robbed in China and turn to face book for help

First and foremost, China has internet even in the remotest part.

One big round to get help and where are her family and close friends to render help.

why local police not helping?????small so fishy..........how she asked for help?

1: hey police, lend me money please, i want to go internet cafe. i cant survive without facebook....*cry* my pet in facebook is dying....*cry*

2: hey police, help, i was robbed. my passport gone!!!

Last edited by ninelives; 17th March 2009 at 05:03 PM.
    Objection !!!

Lucky for her she not inside a remote village that slaugter young woman for their meat jus like inside the photos recently pass tru email. eeeee.They cut open the girl's troat n let the blood flow to a aluminium pot,later they hung body like pig n use pork knife to cut open the flesh begin fr vagina area straight down to the chest n vorlaa ...all the fan cheong then one by one pouring out fr the stomach.then they slowly remove the flesh fr girl breast,buttock etc.U can see some China village aunty hold the girl hands to avoid her from struggle as in the pics.

Sometimes it's hard to fathom the situation when you're not in it.
    There is also limited space on the newspapers and information that they can gather.

I've posted a whole explaination at http://bit.ly/RuralChina

Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to fathom the situation when you're not in it.
    There is also limited space on the newspapers and information that they can gather.

I've posted a whole explaination at http://bit.ly/RuralChina
    Kudos, Mr Willy Foo !

Next time i ask for help here on Clubsnap Kopitiam, you ppl must help me ok? Sometimes i go out i will forget to bring my samurai sword one...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12