Thread: Which email client is better?

Default Which email client is better?

OK, I know this is a very general question as there is never an absolute X is the best answer.
    I'm looking for an IMAP email client to sync all my email accounts and I've had little experience using these so far, so would like to hear some comments from users.

Mozilla Firefox really sucks more and more with every new version so I'm having my doubts about Thunderbird too. And besides Outlook and Thunderbird, any other good email clients? Don't know much about these actually.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Default Re: Which email client is better?

currently using windows live mail... nt bad to me

linking my 3 email a/cs tgt haha

Had been using Thunderbird for a couple of years, very stable. So does Firefox.

I have been a faithful Outlook user for over 14 yrs.....don't regret a single day of it.....ease of use is unparalalled.

Eudora....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Me using windows live mail too.... Not bad lah, except when sometimes hotmail sever got problem, it only downloads the subject and sender, the contents need to go to hotmail website and access... I would say this happen quite regularly, like once a mth?? But after all, its free and what more can u expect??

And by saying free, its literally free... I dun need to see any irritating pop-ups or commercials while reading my emails....

If possible, i still prefer lotus notes.... But not sure got home use version or not.... I used it in my office thou.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    Had been using Thunderbird for a couple of years, very stable. So does Firefox.
    How come my Firefox always crashes?
    Have you updated to the lastest version? This one is the worst! Only came out very recently, think yesterday. And since i've updated to it, my Firefox actually crashes every few hours!!! And this means like many times a day since I am online all day. It is about to drive me crazy! More recently, the error message it gives me is 'Runtime Error'. Do you know how I can revert to the previous version? This new update is seriously buggy!

Is Thunderbird easy to use? Any special features?
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

vince123123
    Guests

Moral of the story - dont upgrade unless you need some new feature that only the upgraded version has.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Moral of the story - dont upgrade unless you need some new feature that only the upgraded version has.
    hmm... it is always good idea to update the software to the latest version as the release might patch certain security issue.

vince123123
    Guests

Well then some incompatibilities risk will occur.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog View Post
    hmm... it is always good idea to update the software to the latest version as the release might patch certain security issue.