Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 103

Thread: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

  1. #41

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    nice photos!

  2. #42

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by acbus View Post
    nice photos!
    thanks

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    -
    Posts
    3,911

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    upz for nikki



    and juu... and fat fat organiser

  4. #44

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Well... if my kor kor respond good~~ den i drop by with my famous japanese sandwich okays?? but i go only 7 plus~~ alright?? ha ha~~ too earlier my bf haven finish work yet!! hee hee~~

    Kor kor.. tell me how many sandwich you need =))

  5. #45

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfairy View Post
    Well... if my kor kor respond good~~ den i drop by with my famous japanese sandwich okays?? but i go only 7 plus~~ alright?? ha ha~~ too earlier my bf haven finish work yet!! hee hee~~

    Kor kor.. tell me how many sandwich you need =))
    one box of your usual de.. i guess all hungry like siao le.. haha

  6. #46

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfairy View Post
    Well... if my kor kor respond good~~ den i drop by with my famous japanese sandwich okays?? but i go only 7 plus~~ alright?? ha ha~~ too earlier my bf haven finish work yet!! hee hee~~

    Kor kor.. tell me how many sandwich you need =))
    guys... come see the legendary organiser and her famous japanese sandwich... wat u guys waiting for? hahahaha

  7. #47

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfairy View Post
    Well... if my kor kor respond good~~ den i drop by with my famous japanese sandwich okays?? but i go only 7 plus~~ alright?? ha ha~~ too earlier my bf haven finish work yet!! hee hee~~

    Kor kor.. tell me how many sandwich you need =))
    I want make extra extra for me hokay
    40D 50mmF1.8 17-85mm 24-70L

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    -
    Posts
    3,911

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    me too leh...

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    wah biang so happening here, i lazy to quote's...

    auto sign up again ar??

    d40 cannot make it liao... the stupid body n the stupid dual kit lens.. i give up liao..

    btw happy friday de 13th...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  10. #50

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    wah biang so happening here, i lazy to quote's...

    auto sign up again ar??

    d40 cannot make it liao... the stupid body n the stupid dual kit lens.. i give up liao..

    btw happy friday de 13th...
    lens u scare simi.. lens i have.. haha

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bukit Merah
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    one box of your usual de.. i guess all hungry like siao le.. haha
    bro u sure bo
    one box onli enough mehz?
    for u or for mi....lol all
    quite heavy duty de lei...

  12. #52

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by h317ry View Post
    bro u sure bo
    one box onli enough mehz?
    for u or for mi....lol all
    quite heavy duty de lei...
    haha
    her box is nt 'small' de......

  13. #53

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    kor kor~~ which box u mention?? dun tell me is the bag that i carry ho..

  14. #54

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by babyfairy View Post
    kor kor~~ which box u mention?? dun tell me is the bag that i carry ho..
    nt tat ice bag la.. the container box with red cover de.. haha

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    lens u scare simi.. lens i have.. haha
    your lens too ex for me too use.. i scare later *touch wood*, i no $$$ to pay u back...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  16. #56

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Low-light may not be a forte for non-dslr, true that with a tripod you can slow down your shutter-speed but you still need to hope that there is no movement from your subject.

    Still advisable for you to get at least a 430EX2 for the night shoot... else the evening shoot would be more suitable...
    If the shutter speed stay for 4 sec, then the model stay there for 4 sec loh . . . . .

    BTW, after the flash fires, the model can go way already liao. Cos there are no more lights on the model, the sensor absorb no light from the model but the lights from background scene . . . . .

    Jokes aside, me still haven't got any speedlite. If I can make it for the shoot, I still prefer the night shoot. Thanks for your advice . . . . .

  17. #57

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by quanyew View Post
    If the shutter speed stay for 4 sec, then the model stay there for 4 sec loh . . . . .

    BTW, after the flash fires, the model can go way already liao. Cos there are no more lights on the model, the sensor absorb no light from the model but the lights from background scene . . . . .

    Jokes aside, me still haven't got any speedlite. If I can make it for the shoot, I still prefer the night shoot. Thanks for your advice . . . . .
    we wont be shooting at 4 sec.. that is too long.. will have ghost shadow, also u cannot expect the flash to fire and the model walk away... the sensor will still sense the ghostly image...must rmb .. the model is nt charcoal black.. any single light/shadow will cast on your image.. tat is how tricky night shoot can be..

  18. #58
    Senior Member bEnd1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    behind the viewfinder
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Wow!.... if got sushi on a fairy, I auto signed!!!!
    (babyfairy lay down with sushi on her!!!!)

  19. #59

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    we wont be shooting at 4 sec.. that is too long.. will have ghost shadow, also u cannot expect the flash to fire and the model walk away... the sensor will still sense the ghostly image...must rmb .. the model is nt charcoal black.. any single light/shadow will cast on your image.. tat is how tricky night shoot can be..
    Psst ... use a black card and bulb mode.

  20. #60

    Default Re: "Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Psst ... use a black card and bulb mode.
    he is nt using a DSLR

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •