Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 993

Thread: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

  1. #841
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you are so very wrong
    kelong day and night 24/7, that's why there is no effect on daylight saving
    in fact, the daylight saving could be part of the kelong package
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #842
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!


  3. #843

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post


    must be kelong by maradonna

  4. #844

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    must be kelong by maradonna
    Fat boy kelong.

  5. #845
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #846

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    dun be a Kuniang! be a MAN! Do the RIGHT THING! ROARRRR!!!! Yr new special move Roar?



    TM05 - Roar (Other)

    Type: Normal
    PP: 20
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: 100
    Information: Forces trainer to switch Pokemon. Also can be used to flee from wild Pokemon.
    Suggestion: A good counter for stat-increasing moves used on the foe.

  7. #847
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    dun be a Kuniang! be a MAN! Do the RIGHT THING! ROARRRR!!!! Yr new special move Roar?



    TM05 - Roar (Other)

    Type: Normal
    PP: 20
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: 100
    Information: Forces trainer to switch Pokemon. Also can be used to flee from wild Pokemon.
    Suggestion: A good counter for stat-increasing moves used on the foe.
    hello, it is LION's ROAR leh


    basket, u dun know jing yong ah?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #848
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Friday Night Speshow!!


    No Holds Barred!!


    Ultimate Kelong League!


    2009-04-03 13:30 Red Bulls Rover - Siao Lang Keng F.C
    2009-04-03 13:30 SlumberPool F.C. - RedSpot
    2009-04-03 13:30 Japan AV All Stars - Corny 11s
    2009-04-03 13:30 Royale Ace FC - Clubless FC
    2009-04-03 13:30 grumpy babies - Black Magic Divas
    2009-04-03 13:30 Devils - Transversite United


    Div.1 is on holiday. kekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #849
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    friday night speshow!!


    no holds barred!!


    ultimate kelong league!


    2009-04-03 13:30 red bulls rover - siao lang keng f.c
    2009-04-03 13:30 slumberpool f.c. - redspot
    2009-04-03 13:30 japan av all stars - corny 11s
    2009-04-03 13:30 royale ace fc - clubless fc
    2009-04-03 13:30 grumpy babies - black magic divas
    2009-04-03 13:30 devils - transversite united


    div.1 is on holiday. Kekeke

    huat ah!!!

  10. #850
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Friday Night Speshow!!


    No Holds Barred!!


    Ultimate Kelong League!


    2009-04-03 13:30 Red Bulls Rover - Siao Lang Keng F.C
    2009-04-03 13:30 SlumberPool F.C. - RedSpot
    2009-04-03 13:30 Japan AV All Stars - Corny 11s
    2009-04-03 13:30 Royale Ace FC - Clubless FC
    2009-04-03 13:30 grumpy babies - Black Magic Divas
    2009-04-03 13:30 Devils - Transversite United


    Div.1 is on holiday. kekeke
    tonite is the fight for the toilet bowl is fierce!

  11. #851
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    toilet bowl fight is damn fierce!



    remember to sarpork the xpertpools!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #852
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    toilet bowl fight is damn fierce!



    remember to sarpork the xpertpools!
    xpertpoolsis not for poor man like me!

  13. #853
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    xpertpoolsis not for poor man like me!
    maigehgeh

    u put 1million as win bonus against me hor.

    every game u humtum $$ as win bonus liao! waseh!!

    if u tio relegate then it will b very sad! but we will laugh hard at u! hahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #854

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    toilet bowl fight is damn fierce!



    remember to sarpork the xpertpools!


    top spot both ends decided but the fight for the next few placing is fierece at both ends

  15. #855
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    top spot both ends decided but the fight for the next few placing is fierece at both ends
    u go n sleep la.

    2nd place is mine!!!

    u all can fight it out for 3rd placing.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #856
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    maigehgeh

    u put 1million as win bonus against me hor.

    every game u humtum $$ as win bonus liao! waseh!!

    if u tio relegate then it will b very sad! but we will laugh hard at u! hahaha!
    bo la... where gt 1million bonus! I too poor to pay that amount!

  17. #857

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    bo la... where gt 1million bonus! I too poor to pay that amount!

    i thought biz at Changi village quite good for you?

  18. #858

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    must ask Taurean to screenshot the lichest clubs for this league

  19. #859
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    must ask Taurean to screenshot the lichest clubs for this league
    Lichest is still him lor, followed by You, Tranny, BMD and Redspot

  20. #860
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 3 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i thought biz at Changi village quite good for you?
    no lor Changi not my turf so got no biz there!

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •