Thread: Models sign release for you?

Default Models sign release for you?

how to do?
    Photographers' Road - How to earn money with your photos
    http://billinghamstudio.blogspot.com

Default Re: Models sign release for you?

Google it, get template, edit if necessary and get your models (or any faces visible in your photos) to sign after your photoshoot session.

Posted here in many many ways and examples. Please try to do some research on your own and not expect to be spoon-fed.
    Alpha

I find it ironic though that your signature is about your studio and making money, yet you don't know the basic legalities and required paperwork.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I find it ironic though that your signature is about your studio and making money, yet you don't know the basic legalities and required paperwork.

Thx reply. Of course I have release document.

actually I want to know whether Models will sign the release for everybody when I attend the activity of outdoor photography like several photographers take pictures of one model....I have not participated in these activities yet

Sorry for my ambiguity question
    Photographers' Road - How to earn money with your photos
    http://billinghamstudio.blogspot.com

in the first place, why you need a Models release for?

if you are asking models from a group photoshoot to sign the release for you, and thinking of submitting the images for commercial usage, no model will sign the release for you, at least not at that kind of price.

you have to negotiate a term with the models or organizers for using the photos for other usage.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post

if you are asking models from a group photoshoot to sign the release for you, and thinking of submitting the images for commercial usage, no model will sign the release for you, at least not at that kind of price.
    Then could I presume that all images posted in the portraits and poses subforum all have the required right to post their images online? I am presuming that the models allow them to post images online otherwise it could also be considered as posting images without permission from the subject. Wouldn't that be considered as infringement on the rights of the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by agape01 View Post
    Then could I presume that all images posted in the portraits and poses subforum all have the required right to post their images online? I am presuming that the models allow them to post images online otherwise it could also be considered as posting images without permission from the subject. Wouldn't that be considered as infringement on the rights of the subject?
    If its for non commercial gain it should be ok, but always better to have it in writing.

Perhaps, that is only applicable in Singapore.