Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Canon Supersize seminar with Geoff Ang

Default Re: Canon Supersize seminar with Geoff Ang

Quote Originally Posted by weekh View Post
    Any body know what's the background music used during Triston's slide presentation?

Alamak..... went off during the break.... missed Geoff's presentation.
    The Power of Your Love

Speaking of which, I think the landscape photos did not look as impressive because of the projector settings. It's ironic since the speaker also spoke about LCD calibration, and the projector wasn't calibrated!

Did anyone notice that Geoff was wearing sandals on stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Speaking of which, I think the landscape photos did not look as impressive because of the projector settings. It's ironic since the speaker also spoke about LCD calibration, and the projector wasn't calibrated!

Did anyone notice that Geoff was wearing sandals on stage?
    Sometimes you just cant help it with having everything prefect...

Yeah, seems like all speakers took the event very casually. I think from the front, we could all see Tristan coming in casuals and slipping into his jacket when he sat on the table...

Anyway, its hard work being a presenter and having them take their time to do all these. I hope they are compensated in some ways or another... especially Tristan... He seems to be the one who least likely to be paid for anything. As for Geoff, we all assume he was paid by Canon to do all the mktg...
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

I was more inspired by Tristan's talk. And the guys demo-ing the lighting equipment, well, i think they lost most of us during the demo.
    Nikanon D3FXMarkIIIDS-1H with 5000mm f/128 & 0.500mm Macro f/0.4 & 0.70-2000mm f/256

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I can still understand why some of the participants would like to capture Geoff's work, cuz they're truly inspirational. What I don't understand... is the last part of Geoff's section where the elderly guy keep heckling Geoff during the Q&A session.

And to think that Geoff is nice enuff to answer his "questions" time and again... really wasted the opportunity for others to ask more questions!
    Hey.. i was there too, and yeah.. been iritated with the old men.. did u guys remembered.. at somewhere to the end.. we're all just like ignoring whatever he's saying.. but jeff was kind enuf to entertain him..

Dunno wat he's saying, sumtime i dun get wat he's trying to ask

he shall be fondly rmb as the "Sotong Guy".

Quote Originally Posted by victorIIImd View Post
    The Power of Your Love
    Doesn't sound like it.... Is this the 2nd part?
    I'm looking for the music used during the first slide presentation without the video clips..

i think geoff presentation is cool, he really know how to speak in public and giving a good talk as well
    having a good laugh also...
    and the behind the scene part is really inspiring...
    and is it only me that think that the mc is hot? *me runs*
    Last edited by archlover; 25th March 2009 at 01:30 PM.

Although the lighting demo was a bit slow in pace, I dare not move lest the guy come over and bash me up! He looks like the 'pai gia' type...

At the camera demo booth behind, I felt like pouring a bottle of mineral water over the 5D Mk 2 and settle once and for all if it is "water resistant" or "water proof"!

As we can also see that those working professional photographers (out there) who used to shoot medium format digitally are shifting to full-frame digital SLR's due to the much improvements of higher ISO's & much larger mega-pixels nowadays. Moreover, in terms of size & weight plus the versatility of such equipment will somehow aid to what they've did before. Seems like the 135 digital format is the way to go...?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234