Just to resurrect the following thread....Disappearing Sellers
I just had a crappy experience today. Not in CS but i think most of us are across many forums from togoparts, rctech, daddyhobby and whatever car forums too....So what experiences did you have with those forums in BnS? I start first
1) selling a part for $70...pretty sure thats the normal market rate, but this guy came, said all the wrong things for the parts to go with his RC car and offered me $30. Mind you, the market rate is $60-$70.
2) Came without knowledge of RC cars and says an ESC is not worth the price. When i ask him what RC car he has, he cannot answer
3) Selling good and new tires from my MTB. Say my tires are fakes when it has maxxis paper labels on it and bought from maxxis dealers....wanna give me $20 each per tires for a normally $60 brand new.
4) Say bargain with me coz thats his budget...."I can only pay $x leh, u want $y, not my budget" Oh Fook, my problem? No happy dun buy lor.
5) Agree on a price, agree on a place to trade, then say.."i come from jurong east, give me better price" I din ask you to come, u offered. Again not happy dun buy.
So what did other bros experience in other forums or in CS?