Thread: Is "Matrix Reloaded" VCD out?

Default Is "Matrix Reloaded" VCD out?

Saw the review of the DVD in the papers a few days ago.

Is the VCD out as well?

Thanks.

SS, think so, I believe it is an extended edition too, saw it in a video store a few days back

confirmed its out...cos i juz bought it last wk.

Thanks for the info!

My son told me last night: "You must must must must buy the video, OK?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    SS, think so, I believe it is an extended edition too, saw it in a video store a few days back
    there is no extended version for Matrix as yet and even if there is Singapore wont get it as the cave techno/neo&trinity love making scene is censored.

yesh SS, Matrix Reloaded has been released.... watched my copy for the fourth time yesterday

i saw the video at carrefour

I just bought the DVD 2-disc set on Tuesday. Circuit City was running a promotion for the set at US$14.99. Great movie! The documentary on the making of the highway chase scene is simply amazing. They actually build their own mile-long highway to shoot that scene.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Code 1 is banned... cos of the cave....

Gotta get from elsewhere, not in a hurry tho, already watched it 6 times, including imax.

Erm, the VCD I just bought has got Neo and Trinity in the cave interspersed with techno dance segments, until he sees her falling and dying and then they talk.

Does it get more explicit than that? No body parts, just the faces and expressions. I didn't notice any cuts, so it must have been done very skilfully.
    Last edited by StreetShooter; 18th October 2003 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Erm, the VCD I just bought has got Neo and Trinity in the cave interspersed with techno dance segments, until he sees her falling and dying and then they talk.

Does it get more explicit than that? No body parts, just the faces and expressions. I didn't notice any cuts, so it must have been done very skilfully.
    Nothing more then that, just that in code 1, you can see Neo's butt, and some sexy semi-transparent scenes of the dancers. Nothing much actually.

Er.. yes, and if you pay attention, you'll hear some breakups in the music, when they are dancing in the cave, due to the cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    there is no extended version for Matrix as yet and even if there is Singapore wont get it as the cave techno/neo&trinity love making scene is censored.

yesh SS, Matrix Reloaded has been released.... watched my copy for the fourth time yesterday
    I am not sure dude, it is just written on the VCD package, something like "Extended VCD edition" or something close. Didn't buy it though

Well..
    IMHO, if the censored parts are not shown in cinemas, then it will not be on the video releases...

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Thanks for the info!

My son told me last night: "You must must must must buy the video, OK?"
    You must must must must lend me after you finished watching, OK?