Thread: Anyone know where to get PocketWizard remote flash trigger in singapore?

Question Anyone know where to get PocketWizard remote flash trigger in singapore?

Anyone know where to get PocketWizard Plus2 in singapore? Because my friend said many shops never sell anymore as this make a threat for terrorist to use it to trigger a boom from distance. So im not sure if this is true. Anyone can share on where do you get this product in singapore.
    Thanks
    Shoot and shoot and shoot
    Every shoot is a puzzle to the world of photography...

Default Re: Anyone know where to get PocketWizard remote flash trigger in singapore?

Orient Photo at Sim lim.

Default Re: Anyone know where to get PocketWizard remote flash trigger in singapore?

Oh, okay. Thanks. Will check out over there next week.
    Shoot and shoot and shoot
    Every shoot is a puzzle to the world of photography...

Smile Re: Anyone know where to get PocketWizard remote flash trigger in singapore?

check under B & S section here. there is someone selling.

Quote Originally Posted by afipuffy View Post
    Anyone know where to get PocketWizard Plus2 in singapore? Because my friend said many shops never sell anymore as this make a threat for terrorist to use it to trigger a boom from distance. So im not sure if this is true. Anyone can share on where do you get this product in singapore.
    Thanks
    its much much cheaper and efficient for terrorist to use a handphone instead of PW

btw i have 1 set PW plus to sell if you interested. PM me
    ubans.com