View Poll Results: are singaporean girls open minded?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • very open-minded

    5 18.52%
  • rather open-minded

    6 22.22%
  • somewhat open-minded

    8 29.63%
  • not open minded at all! ask them to kiss me on msn also refuse!

    8 29.63%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

  1. #1

    Default do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?



    please vote accordingly

  2. #2
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    roflmao

  3. #3

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    roflmao
    what's so funny?

    sometimes people feel strong attractions for other people

    you should not make fun of such feelings even if they end up sounding desperate and creepish

  4. #4

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    i think it depends on age range but generally i think rather open-minded
    PhOTO-TOYz (Under Construction)
    flickr

  5. #5
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    rofl xD
    what a poll....
    I'm the very open minded one :P
    Stuff that I bring up at times just make my friends squirm in discomfort.
    Its hilarious.

  6. #6

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by jffry7 View Post
    i think it depends on age range but generally i think rather open-minded
    open-minded to accept a stranger online asking if they can kiss them because they are attracted?

  7. #7

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    rofl xD
    what a poll....
    I'm the very open minded one :P
    Stuff that I bring up at times just make my friends squirm in discomfort.
    Its hilarious.
    oh dear

    i think you shall be getting a lot of pms soon

  8. #8
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    open-minded to accept a stranger online asking if they can kiss them because they are attracted?
    maybe cus they think they have big camela?

  9. #9

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    maybe cus they think they have big camela?
    and therefore, have become very eligible bachelors?

  10. #10
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    rofl xD
    what a poll....
    I'm the very open minded one :P
    Stuff that I bring up at times just make my friends squirm in discomfort.
    Its hilarious.

    your friend also.

    spank my ass in the middle of the road within an hour of knowing me.

    faint.

  11. #11

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    spank my ass in the middle of the road within an hour of knowing me.
    did she ask first over msn if she could bring you out to dinner?

    or express a strong feeling of attraction for you?

  12. #12
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    did she ask first over msn if she could bring you out to dinner?

    or express a strong feeling of attraction for you?

    no she just say i got nice butt then SMACK


    omg faint faint faint

  13. #13
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    your friend also.

    spank my ass in the middle of the road within an hour of knowing me.

    faint.
    my friend is a special case.
    She's the only one who can actually make me squirm haha..
    Thought my friend molested you also?

  14. #14

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    no she just say i got nice butt then SMACK
    hee hee hee

    she use d3, so you let her smack? oh dear..

  15. #15
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    my friend is a special case.
    She's the only one who can actually make me squirm haha..
    Thought my friend molested you also?

    YOU ALSO MOLEST ME.

    OMG VIOLATED BOOBS.

    CALL POLICE.





    z

  16. #16
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    open-minded to accept a stranger online asking if they can kiss them because they are attracted?
    Why not?
    Kisses are nais~
    Must make sure stranger has nais teeth and nice smelling breath...
    faintzors ftw otherwise.

  17. #17

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Why not?
    Kisses are nais~
    Must make sure stranger has nais teeth and nice smelling breath...
    faintzors ftw otherwise.
    what if the stranger likes to cover his lower jaw by propping it up with his hands?

    what if the stranger also has super lizard killer hair? i.e. very spikey

  18. #18
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    YOU ALSO MOLEST ME.

    OMG VIOLATED BOOBS.

    CALL POLICE.





    z
    whoah shiat cat is outta da bag hahaha......


    @naimeh my friend doesn't own camela... She owns a pair of 36C boobs.....you wan morest vanvan also?

  19. #19
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hee hee hee

    she use d3, so you let her smack? oh dear..




    i didn't even know she was going to



  20. #20
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: do you think singaporean girls are open-minded?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what if the stranger likes to cover his lower jaw by propping it up with his hands?

    what if the stranger also has super lizard killer hair? i.e. very spikey
    cover lower jaw how to kiss liao rofl....
    Spikey hair? Can go audition for dragonball movie... The current one looks like crap ftw.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •