Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

  1. #21

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Anyone here has been training for Stop-the-Wind-with-Two-Palms Kungfu move?

    How's your progress and how long have you been training in it?
    how about stop-the-wind-with-cork move

    more effective

    then you can pose glamourously with your hands

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    The Black Eagle Claw.



    This one is great for catching the hidden dragon.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    how about stop-the-wind-with-cork move

    more effective

    then you can pose glamourously with your hands
    You always want to do something with your hands.

  4. #24
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    nai meh got hand of god and bjl

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    nai meh got hand of god and bjl
    Like this?


  6. #26
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Like this?

    CAMEL TOE!!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Which one wins?

    The one who can stop wind or the one who can stop fire?

  8. #28
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    WTF....got this skill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I WANT TO LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    then i can stop the wind when i'm shooting macro.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

    then i can stop the wind when i'm shooting macro.
    i think sion means the kind of wind that you pass after eating a lot of baked beans

  10. #30

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    if i have tummy wind, can i stop with two palms still? suppose i am at the toilet bowl, what shall i do?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Sion,
    looks like you have young soft hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The Black Eagle Claw.



    This one is great for catching the hidden dragon.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think sion means the kind of wind that you pass after eating a lot of baked beans
    That don't need two palms, just stuff a finger in will do......

  13. #33
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    That don't need two palms, just stuff a finger in will do......



    ROFL

    STUFF FINGER

    WTF



    z

  14. #34
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    WTF....got this skill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I WANT TO LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    then i can stop the wind when i'm shooting macro.
    Come to Jurung Park very early in the weekday morning.

    An old man practises his Stop-the-Wind-with-Two-Palms there.

    When he does it the leaves on the tree stop moving.
    Last edited by Sion; 10th March 2009 at 09:56 PM.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    That don't need two palms, just stuff a finger in will do......
    Don't play with your finger.

    One of these days someone will have to call the ambulance to get it out for you.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Anyone here has been training for Stop-the-Wind-with-Two-Palms Kungfu move?

    How's your progress and how long have you been training in it?
    This is a very easy move lah! Learned from the old Master at Shaolin himself:

    When you are about to fart......use your two hands to cover your AxS (a.k.a. anus) to Stop the Wind

    Hong Sien

  17. #37
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    This is a very easy move lah! Learned from the old Master at Shaolin himself:

    When you are about to fart......use your two hands to cover your AxS (a.k.a. anus) to Stop the Wind

    Hong Sien
    You are from the Bottom Wind Sect of Shaolin?

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You are from the Bottom Wind Sect of Shaolin?
    Yes, the slow farting Master

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    There is another technique to reverse the fart movement, it is up to you if you want to open your mouth or not.......this is only for the experts. I am still learning it, not easy to do this one!

    HS

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Stop the Wind with Two Palms

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    There is another technique to reverse the fart movement, it is up to you if you want to open your mouth or not.......this is only for the experts. I am still learning it, not easy to do this one!

    HS
    that wan is Yoga technic, air can be channeled through the ears...
    have u seen the "light" yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •