Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: lost the canon cd

  1. #1

    Default lost the canon cd

    if i lost the canon cd.. where can i get a copy? can i just borrow and load from anyone? i am using a 350d by the way

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    358

    Default Re: lost the canon cd

    Quote Originally Posted by wtm78 View Post
    if i lost the canon cd.. where can i get a copy? can i just borrow and load from anyone? i am using a 350d by the way
    u do mean the utility cd rite? if so i would suppose borrowing from a friend should pose no problems. if you really need a copy then perhaps you could go down to CSC to ask if they have copies ...

  3. #3

    Default Re: lost the canon cd

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyteocx View Post
    u do mean the utility cd rite? if so i would suppose borrowing from a friend should pose no problems. if you really need a copy then perhaps you could go down to CSC to ask if they have copies ...
    i call up canon.. the lady ask me to borrow from my friend.. anyone has it here can burn me a copy?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East area
    Posts
    825

    Default Re: lost the canon cd

    I have 35OD disc ...

    Which one you need !? Driver or the program one.

    U need it urgently ? i can help u to burn : )
    Last edited by Love_sky; 7th March 2009 at 02:43 PM.
    Canon User Since SLR 888
    Owner of 5D mark III

  5. #5

    Default Re: lost the canon cd

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_sky View Post
    I have 35OD disc ...

    Which one you need !? Driver or the program one.

    U need it urgently ? i can help u to burn : )
    hey, thanks.. i appreciate that.. i PM-ed you...

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default Re: lost the canon cd

    Quote Originally Posted by findjk View Post
    thanks bro, i called up canon, they say the online downloads is only for updates...

  8. #8

    Default Re: lost the canon cd

    Thank you Love_sky for passing me the drivers and softwares...
    Last edited by wtm78; 13th March 2009 at 10:16 AM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: lost the canon cd

    Quote Originally Posted by wtm78 View Post
    thanks bro, i called up canon, they say the online downloads is only for updates...
    Yes it is actually only for update.
    Try search CS, previously there is a similar case iirc, there is actually a way to download a small little plugin and 'cheat' the computer u already have a 'copy' of the software installed, then the pc will allow you to install the 'updates' which will finally installed the program into your pc.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •