Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

Thread: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

  1. #1

    Default Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Dear bro/sis,
    I would like sincerely like to apologise for my silly actions.
    I am indeed sorry i have prank-called other bros causing them inconvinience.
    I know whatever i say may not appease your anger, but please still accept it.
    I would admit readily i, Nikonf5pro, did it.
    I would like to request for all bros who have been offended to please be appeased.
    "To err-human, to forgive-divine".
    I would sincerely like to seek all your forgiveness here for my silly actions.
    To photographers who replied to my threads on services wanted,
    Sorry for not replying because i forgot as i have found a new photographer.

    Thank you,

    Nikonf5pro

  2. #2
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyr View Post
    Dear bro/sis,
    I would like sincerely like to apologise for my silly actions.
    I am indeed sorry i have prank-called other bros causing them inconvinience.
    I know whatever i say may not appease your anger, but please still accept it.
    I would admit readily i, Nikonf5pro, did it.
    I would like to request for all bros who have been offended to please be appeased.
    "To err-human, to forgive-divine".
    I would sincerely like to seek all your forgiveness here for my silly actions.
    To photographers who replied to my threads on services wanted,
    Sorry for not replying because i forgot as i have found a new photographer.

    Thank you,

    Nikonf5pro


  3. #3

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    It's nice that you apologise. Only time and your future actions will tell how since your apologies are.

    However, you offer no possible explanation as to WHY you did all that, or what drove you to do all that.

    If you choose the easy way out and say that you really don't know, then you have learnt nothing from the experience, and still leave everyone wondering.

    I think if you want to come clean and start over, you have to GO ALL THE WAY.

    Having said that, you have done a good thing by taking that first step.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Honestly, i did that due to certain repercussion of event prior.
    However, i must admit i was mischievous as well.
    I would hereby like to guarantee it won't happen again.
    Please help understand my situation and hopefully we can make peace.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Dream Merchant, thank you for your positive comments.
    It is really appreciated.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    You still don't say specifically why, but I guess that's your perogative.

    Just live and learn. I'm sure if you prove yourself genuine, most CSers would at least give you another chance.

    Apologising is easy compared to what you now have to do, which is re-build lost confidence, and that's going to take time and a lot of effort on your part.

    All the best in your journey Valkyr.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Rest assured i will work hard towards it.
    My words can't express my gratitude because you're the first person to understand me.
    Thank you.
    My reasons are rather private but i can assure you CSers will not get any nonsense from me again.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    you are forgiven

    can you show us how to shoot nature photography with leica m6 though?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Boliao until can write here apologize
    new way to kill time. this guy's a pro

  10. #10

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyr View Post
    Rest assured i will work hard towards it.
    My words can't express my gratitude because you're the first person to understand me.
    Thank you.
    My reasons are rather private but i can assure you CSers will not get any nonsense from me again.
    Ohhhh no, please don't get me wrong. I don't understand you at all Valkyr. I don't even know you, or why you did what you did, but since you took the first step, I just shared a few thoughts hoping they would help and also as a caution of what others would be looking out for, and I am wishing you all the best in those efforts.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Bro more than happy to.
    Please please, happy to share.
    Liarliar, please understand me. I am sincere about this.

    Thanks

  12. #12

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you are forgiven

    can you show us how to shoot nature photography with leica m6 though?
    I'd be more interested in how to do HDR on positives without digitizing!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyr View Post
    Bro more than happy to.
    Please please, happy to share.
    Liarliar, please understand me. I am sincere about this.

    Thanks
    Don't beg. It's not dignified lah.

    Let your future actions speak on your behalf.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyr View Post
    Bro more than happy to.
    Please please, happy to share.
    Liarliar, please understand me. I am sincere about this.

    Thanks
    Please understand me i am sincere too

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    250

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    If it really is you, please go seek psychiatric help or counselling. In any case we won't ever understand your situation since you did not elaborate.

  16. #16
    Member luntut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    1,883

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    you

    need

    professional

    help.
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

  17. #17

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    I missed all the action! what's this all about?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #18

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I missed all the action! what's this all about?
    see this thread

    and related links inside.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    see this thread

    and related links inside.
    Thanks!!!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: Apologizing for my actions- Nikonf5pro

    what a smoker!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •