Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    last time LFC paid us a visit,they brought with them 3 trophies...hopefully this time when they come they bring 1 or 2 better ones...

for the future, i can see new owners...but Rafa will stay for sure...
    bring the champ leag trophy can liao. 5 times champion!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Was 5x champion
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

i think this one SURE bring. it's the same one manure won in 1999. now it belongs to LFC

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i think this one SURE bring. it's the same one manure won in 1999. now it belongs to LFC
    want to see the dent baros made when he knocked/dropped it

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Was 5x champion
    i think it should be "is 5x champion" cos can still increase one

maybe we can add another one this year!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    We'll derail Rafa's Reds, roars Raul
    Mon 09 Mar, 10:15 AM

*yAwnzzz*
    come u kuniangs! TIA! *wave scarf*

we will whack them jiaklat jiaklat!!!

real kuniangs, we'll tear away all your undies and parade you all infront of the trannies!!!

the manCircle fans will lick u guys up!!! wahahahahaa!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    come u kuniangs! TIA! *wave scarf*
    buang all over anfield

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    maybe we can add another one this year!

Deregistered

real kuniangs, we'll tear away all your undies and parade you all infront of the trannies!!!

Mancircle can clean up the dirty job at anfield.

Now u r talking trash er dirty I mean

and run circles around them with christina doing stepover dance over them

Booker T also 5 times!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    and run circles around them with christina doing stepover dance over them
    wa!! they all very kinky!!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Booker T also 5 times!
    it is a great milestone achievement.

BENITEZ TALKS UP TROPHY HOPES

Posted 09/03/09 16:22

Rafael Benitez sends Liverpool into Champions League battle against Real Madrid insisting his side can still win two trophies this season.

For boss Benitez, these coming days are the last throw of the dice to rescue Liverpool's season, with the Premier League seemingly out of reach.

A week ago Benitez was in the depths of depression after the shock defeat at Middlesbrough, coming only days after a stunning 1-0 win in the Bernabeu that sets up Liverpool perfectly for Real's arrival at Anfield.

But now Benitez's demeanour has changed dramatically as he contemplates a week of destiny for Liverpool's future.

In the next five days Liverpool face two of the world's greatest football powers in Real and Manchester United.

Two wins would be the miracle result Benitez craves. The first, completing a last-16 victory over Real, would send Liverpool into the Champions League quarter-finals for the fourth time in five years.

If they follow that up with an unlikely victory at Old Trafford on Saturday, Benitez believes the league glory that seemed to have escaped his grasp this term will still be a possibility.

Benitez talked up his injury-hit side's chances, saying: "This is a huge week in Liverpool's season.

"We aim to progress in the Champions League. It is so important for the fans and the club, and the money, for Liverpool to reach the quarter-finals.

"Then we have the game at Manchester United. If we win then we can still think about the title; if you cannot do that it will be almost impossible to win the title.

"But we feel we are still in a fantastic position, much better than last season.

"We have been improving and the key is to improve a little more in the next week.

"We can progress in Europe. Why not? We know that we have enough quality and experience in this competition.

"The Premier League depends on the next game. Manchester United are a good team with good players but, if we win, we will still have enough games left to catch them.

"The players have a lot of confidence because of what we did in Madrid. It will be tough to go through but we feel we can do it."

Benitez will have to overcome tough injury problems before the Real clash.

Fernando Torres has been back in light training for two days following his ankle injury but it seems highly unlikely he will be risked from the start tomorrow, much as Steven Gerrard was not risked in the Bernabeu until the final minutes.

Alvaro Arbeloa, with a hamstring problem, is critical to Benitez's selection. If the Spain international is not fit, then he may have to play Javier Mascherano at full-back again.

That would unbalance his whole midfield and may force him to play Brazilian youngster Lucas.

He seems certain to be without Yossi Benayoun, the match-winner in Madrid, who has picked up a hamstring injury in training.

Benitez said: "Both Arbeloa and Torres will need more time and we will make a decision much later."

If neither of his Spanish stars makes it, Benitez may be forced into bringing Ryan Babel and David Ngog into the side.

He continued: "Much of our selection revolves around whether Arbeloa is fit. If that is the case it makes my decisions elsewhere in the team much clearer.

"But this will be a tough game. Madrid will not come out at us from the start, I doubt that. It would leave them open to the counter-attack.

"But, whatever happens, I will remain calm. My job is to analyse the game and to give the players ideas and solutions - my thoughts.

"If I am nervous or too excited, I will not be calm or control my thoughts, so I think that is the key.

"The fans can again be a great help. The noise they make on big European nights is vital, they are our number 12."

AURELIO REVEALS FAITH IN BENITEZ

Posted 09/03/09 17:10

Fabio Aurelio has revealed the Liverpool players believe Rafael Benitez's European pedigree will help them reach another Champions League final this season.

The Brazilian full-back worked with Benitez at Valencia before they both moved to Anfield. Now he hopes Benitez can conjure up another tactical masterclass to compare with the 1-0 win at Real Madrid a fortnight ago which put Liverpool on the brink of reaching the Champions League quarter-finals.

Aurelio said: "Rafa has the knack of winning these games. I have worked with him here and in Valencia and he knows a lot about the strengths and weaknesses of any team.

"He will have been planning for this game for many days, so that when we arrive for the match we will know exactly what our jobs will be.

"And we will know how we can hurt the opposition. He is one of the best managers around in this competition.

"He has got to the final twice, and seems always to be in the last stages. That shows how good he is at planning for such big games."

Liverpool face Premier League leaders Manchester United on Saturday, and Aurelio said: "The next two games will dictate Liverpool's future in the rest of this campaign. We have been working for this kind of challenge, this is a big club and we should be in this situation.

"We believe we can get to the quarter-finals and we also feel we can get ourselves back into the race for the Premier League.

"These next three games are very important for us, and it is crucial that we get off to the best possible start against Real.

"If we do that it will give us a lot more confidence to face Manchester United, and then Aston Villa a week later, in the Premier League.

"And we all want to be involved in the Champions League final again, we all believe it will be possible."

He added: "The win in the Bernabeu has given us confidence, but we will have to do even better than we did in Madrid if we are to get through to the next round.

"Winning 1-0 was a very good result, but Real will be a difficult side to play against in this situation.

"I do not believe Real will go at us right from the start, they will wait to see how we play. It is a very close game now, they will want to score but they will know that if they leave space then we can hurt them on the break.

"We will both be trying to second guess what each of us will do, it will be very tight."

i just got a naggy feeling that aurelio is going to feature on the left side in place of suspended reira with insua at left back. i hope mas stays at right back for this match instead of arbeloa with gerrard and alonso in midfield.

[QUOTE=Cheesecake;4872460]
    BENITEZ TALKS UP TROPHY HOPES

Champions League still got hope

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast