Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    vidic is gay!
    No wonder he choose manyo. got regina n shrek to welcome him to their party.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

vidic is gay!
    i'm not surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

upz!!!!

14 March 2009

4-1 at old toilet.

SONG AH!

We have set the standard to beat them! now lets see how other teams will do.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    14 March 2009

4-1 at old toilet.

SONG AH!
    ke ke ke ke ke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

LFC may have thrashed MU 4-1 at OT but fact remains that it is still going to be very difficult for LFC to win their 19th league title this year. Hopefully MU willl lose all their remaining 10 games...

Now going back to the Champion's league draw this Friday, who thinks that it would be best to draw MU again...

vidic is gay!

u guys didnt see the incident that led to the freekick and dismissal?
    he was not grabbing Gerrard's shirt, but the shorts.... from the replay, it looked like he was trying to grab something else

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he was not grabbing Gerrard's shirt, but the shorts.... from the replay, it looked like he was trying to grab something else
    maybe thats why our captain marvel fell down

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    maybe thats why our captain marvel fell down
    his KKJ kena squeezed by a tranny n not his wife or AV gals, tas y he tio shocked!!

Quote Originally Posted by teebs View Post
    LFC may have thrashed MU 4-1 at OT but fact remains that it is still going to be very difficult for LFC to win their 19th league title this year. Hopefully MU willl lose all their remaining 10 games...

Now going back to the Champion's league draw this Friday, who thinks that it would be best to draw MU again...
    dun win ok la!

we humtum ManCircle twice, 4-1 thrashing at old toilet, WE SIBEH SIBEH SONG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    his KKJ kena squeezed by a tranny n not his wife or AV gals, tas y he tio shocked!!

maybe he was in pain, that's why aurelio took the freekick and stun VDs

AF should do a shankly and retire at the top instead of being flushed down old toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

the look on gerrard's face says it all. vidic is so intensedddddddddd

waseh vidic show his last move.

he so gay lucky we nv buy him
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Always cheating

Liverpool fans(Cheesecake?) convinced Rafael Benitez to sign new Anfield deal

Rafael Benitez says passionate demonstrations of support from Liverpool fans convinced him to remain at Anfield.

“I am really pleased for me, for my family and hopefully for the fans,” said Benitez. “It was a very easy decision for me to take because I only ever wanted to stay at this football club.”

Splits in the club’s hierarchy have widened over the last 18 months or so, with 'dirty linen' being increasingly aired in public.

But Benitez says meeting with one supporter in particular confirmed why his future lay at Anfield.

“Last week I met with a supporter who carries a flag to every game,” said Benitez. “The flag has a picture of me on it and the Spanish phrase ‘siempre es possible’ and it is flown at all our home games.

“I saw it at the Bernabeu also when we played Real Madrid and I met the supporter who owns the flag at Melwood last week.

“He was telling me ‘you must sign’ and saying ‘I hope it is for 10 years' but then he was changing his mind ‘no, no 20 years’.

“It was really funny but it also showed the incredible passion of the Liverpool fans and the support that they give to their manager. I also remember the Porto game last season when the fans demonstrated for me. That is something I will never forget.”

Paiseh.. cheesecake was waving underwear.. not the flag!!

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast