Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Gerrard almost go to chelski when moanrhino was there...that could be due to his contract renewal + chance of winning titles...Kuyt might also go...Rafa likes his workrate...but there are already a number of dutch players at madrid...

Usually,a new manager will bring/buy players whom he trust from his previous club...many LFC players trust Rafa also...
    first to come in will be the backroom staff

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    CHIONG AH!!! Its time the phoenix rises again from the ashes.
    you'll never RISE alone!! kekeke

watever RISE means. hahahahhahaa
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    first to come in will be the backroom staff
    i think gerrard won't leave LFC ever.

i think if raf999 goes n martin o'neill comes in, majority of the stars will stay.

if u read torres' interview the other day, he stated that he is tied to LFC, not to raf999. so in the event that raf999 leaves, torres will stay, provided a good n high reputation gaffer replaces him.

as for the rest, if a high reputation gaffer comes in for raf999, they will stay.

as for dirty kite, he can go n rot for all i care. he has yet to sign the new contract(YIPPIE!!!) pls take abalone, leiva n babel along.

we need a recognised right winger.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    the ones that left either cannot make the grade or don't like warming benches (less $ to earn) or don't like the lifestyle at the club.
    yeaps.

such players are zeronin, leiva, babel...

given the stature n reputation of LFC, and not raf999, surely we can attract some of the biggest name in the game.

if moaningrhino is offered the job at the end of the season, he will come over i'm so certain.

if martin o'neil is given the chance, i'm sure he will come over too.

the top gaffers will come provided the boardroom ppl change.

as for raf999, one win doesn't make a season but that win certainly made us very happy.

well done players n raf999.

but let's b objective and look at the whole period while he is in charge. he has done a very good job.

he has gone out n won us some cups and made alot of us happy.

now? i dunno. too many off the field incident where he tried to hook real kuniangs. he became dingdong n let rip at torres' injuries n time out.

this is a real world that we live in. football is judged on results. he has done a decent job but who is to say that a new gaffer won't b able to do much beta?

he seems to b more eccentric of late with his 4-5-1 against kkj teams at home.

can win 4-1 at old toilet n buang 2-0 to boro.

alot of backroom issues have made it to the front page via raf999's weird way of handling the press n relationship management.

the contract saga... the power struggle... the rubbish king incident... the eye-winking at real kuniangs...

let's concentrate on football and LFC, raf999.

glad u finally did so as the team won 4-0 n 4-1 against 2 giants but none bigger than manCircle at old toilet.

last few games of the season, let us wait n see how the team will form up n if manCircle will quake under the stress and strain.

Rafa should stay. We need a new owner and a boardroom that will fully support Rafa.

“En Rafa confiamos!"

I totally agree with bro zhapchit,Rafa to stay,what credential does o'neill got? i doubt he can bring LFC one level up...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Rafa should stay. We need a new owner and a boardroom that will fully support Rafa.

“En Rafa confiamos!"
    I totally agree with bro zhapchit,Rafa to stay,what credential does o'neill got? i doubt he can bring LFC one level up...

i beginning to suspect whether these are both rafa's nicks
    talk the same, have the same optimistic outlook and up each other's posts

Rafa did wonders at his previous club on a shoestring budget and with a bunch of unknowns...
    here with a bunch of stars and expensive players, he can only come out with 4-5-1 at Anfield...

maybe we should sell or sack the whole team and give him a bunch of kkj players

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i beginning to suspect whether these are both rafa's nicks
    talk the same, have the same optimistic outlook and up each other's posts
    1 is Rafa999 and the other is Dirty Kite?

Deregistered

Rafa did wonders at his previous club on a shoestring budget and with a bunch of unknowns...
    here with a bunch of stars and expensive players, he can only come out with 4-5-1 at Anfield...

maybe he shld start off with leeds utd and bring them up back to CL.

Actually Valencia had some very good players when Rafael took over.. Santiago Canizares, Roberto Ayala, Ruben Baraja, David Albelda, Vicente and Pablo Aimar.

Deregistered

Actually Valencia had some very good players when Rafael took over.. Santiago Canizares, Roberto Ayala, Ruben Baraja, David Albelda, Vicente and Pablo Aimar.
    David Silva ?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    David Silva ?
    think David Silva didn't play during Rafa's era .. not sure

oh yah forget to mention Momo Sissoko was with Rafa at Valencia also.. there's also Mauricio Pellegrino.. John Carew

oh yah forget to mention Momo Sissoko was with Rafa at Valencia also.. there's also Mauricio Pellegrino.. John Carew
    Rafa doesnt need expensive legs for his table...just 4 that can work...

Rafa doesnt need expensive legs for his table...just 4 that can work...
    Hhmmm....., so in this case it is Gerrard and Torres??
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Hhmmm....., so in this case it is Gerrard and Torres??
    ahhh,they are different,Gerrard & Torres are the table top...

ahhh,they are different,Gerrard & Torres are the table top...

in this case, kuyt must be his prized centerpiece

in this case, kuyt must be his prized centerpiece
    kuyt is juz one of the legs lah...LOL,or maybe the screw

david silva was in the youth team back then.

valencia has a strong team, just that they can't play together.

raf999 went in n got them to play together as a team.

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast