Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    woooooooo!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Juz hopped over to read the manure thread,bunch of sore-losers...claiming we have never won trophies on a consistent basis...what bullshit...we've done it consistently even before premierleague was born...its juzt that we took longer transitional period...

If we dont win the epl this season,we'll run them close to the wire...whatever they win now...i've seen LFC done it when i was in school...

ask them if they really wanna play us in the champions league...i doubt they want to...

we know how to handle them now...
    shhhhh....they are afraid of us but they dont want to show it...but we all here know that,dont we?
    with AF in charge, they always be one. blinded with their so call "success"
    Last edited by shunzi; 17th March 2009 at 12:50 PM.

Limited Lucas to consider Liverpool future

Lucas Leiva has hinted that he may have to leave Liverpool to revive his international career.

The former Brazil Under-20 captain played his part in Liverpool’s stunning 4-1 demolition of Manchester United on Saturday, yet he still remains a bit-part player for The Reds.

Fighting with Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano for a midfield slot, Lucas has often suffered the chop as a result of some less-than-impressive displays.

Despite costly contributions at Wigan and Everton in particular this season, the Brazilian still believes he deserves more starts for the Anfield club.

Having won the bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics last summer Lucas was only called up twice by Brazil in 2008, and the former Inter target admits he might need to consider his international future.

“I consider that I play a lot, but the internal competition is very high,” Lucas told Folha.

“The situation doesn’t worry me right now because my objective has always been to be playing in order to be back with the national team.

“Once the season is over I will see what the best option is for me. Everybody wants to be playing in the World Cup and I will push to have this chance.

“You have to play all the time if you want to be called up.”

Far from blaming Rafa Benitez for his current situation, Lucas appears to be mystified by coach Carlos Dunga’s decision not to call him up.

“I can hardly explain what happened, but Dunga makes his own decisions.

“I was in the squad in the last four World Cup qualifiers and played against Bolivia, during which the team didn’t play well.

“I believe that I’m part of a list of 30 or 40 players, but I’m out of the 22-men squad.

we're chasing the title and yet words like this coming from his mouth!

Given his current form, he should consider it very lucky even to warm the substitute bench of the Brazilian squad. He obviously thinks too highly of himself.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Deregistered

WAH ! shld have gone to clark quay . but too bad i was at IT show , so went down to Chijimes nearer. So have you spotted CCC.

Lucas Leiva has hinted that he may have to leave Liverpool to revive his international career.

The former Brazil Under-20 captain played his part in Liverpool’s stunning 4-1 demolition of Manchester United on Saturday, yet he still remains a bit-part player for The Reds.

Fighting with Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano for a midfield slot, Lucas has often suffered the chop as a result of some less-than-impressive displays.

Despite costly contributions at Wigan and Everton in particular this season, the Brazilian still believes he deserves more starts for the Anfield club.

Having won the bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics last summer Lucas was only called up twice by Brazil in 2008, and the former Inter target admits he might need to consider his international future.

“I consider that I play a lot, but the internal competition is very high,” Lucas told Folha.

“The situation doesn’t worry me right now because my objective has always been to be playing in order to be back with the national team.

“Once the season is over I will see what the best option is for me. Everybody wants to be playing in the World Cup and I will push to have this chance.

“You have to play all the time if you want to be called up.”

Far from blaming Rafa Benitez for his current situation, Lucas appears to be mystified by coach Carlos Dunga’s decision not to call him up.

“I can hardly explain what happened, but Dunga makes his own decisions.

“I was in the squad in the last four World Cup qualifiers and played against Bolivia, during which the team didn’t play well.

“I believe that I’m part of a list of 30 or 40 players, but I’m out of the 22-men squad.
    YESS AH !! IM SO HAPPY , you can take abalone and kite along also .

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    We will be glad to meet u guys again cos the rest (with due respect to them all) is no match for us!
    Dont be to confident lah...i remember barca few seasons back said they like to meet us,they got their wish granted & the next thing we all knew they got knocked out by us the very next round...

a pity as we're obviously too strong against manCircle n real kuniangs ONLY.
    yes...i think we save our best performances against the likes of madrid..manure..

Its ok no prob!
    sure ah no probs....

We are not Roma or Sporting lor..
    but u played worse than madrid leh...how?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    for the mancircle fans, i think they felt like tio raped
    SODOMISED is the correct word...

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    hehehe

if he can start so frequently, so can i !!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    WAH ! shld have gone to clark quay . but too bad i was at IT show , so went down to Chijimes nearer. So have you spotted CCC.

YESS AH !! IM SO HAPPY , you can take abalone and kite along also .
    raf999 oso la! if this season we buang again to kkj teams with 4-5-1.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Given his current form, he should consider it very lucky even to warm the substitute bench of the Brazilian squad. He obviously thinks too highly of himself.
    brazil u-20 olympics bronze winning team ok. captain hor! maisiaosiao!

He is a good player lah...he can fit into most epl clubs...hes better than carrick & hargreaves in the holding-midfield role....too bad hes at LFC where we got alonso..masch ahead of him in the pecking order...

maybe hes showing hes frustrations...he wants to be in the brazil squad for the world cup

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    i think he doesnt mind being on the bench for brazil...he just wants to be in the final 22 for world cup...and i rate him quite highly...pity alonso & masch are better players than him...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    ...and i rate him quite highly...pity alonso & masch are better players than him...

we thank our lucky star that alonso and masch are better than him

bro rodz by day

rafa999 by night

wa!! jekyll n hyde!

wa!! jekyll n hyde!
    Just like the performance of LFC

bro rodz by day

rafa999 by night

we suspecting he is actually raf999
    Rodz is raf999's nick in CS

we suspecting he is actually raf999
    Rodz is raf999's nick in CS
    tis one we all know long ago n sometimes he type for dirty kite too.

we thank our lucky star that alonso and masch are better than him
    Thank goodness

Ok. I'll give him some leeway as he is still young and not as experienced. Just hope no more serious bloopers from him.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8