Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Cruyff: Everyone now fears Liverpool

Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff has admitted the club would fear facing Liverpool in the Champions League after their exploits this week.

Liverpool’s season had been threatening to end in disappointment after some disappointing results, but last week’s 4-0 demolition of Real Madrid was followed by a 4-1 victory over Manchester United and there is now a renewed sense of optimism at Anfield.

Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness admitted recently that he felt Liverpool were the team to avoid in the quarter-finals, and Cruyff has now said that no one will want to be drawn against Rafa Benitez’s side.

“For sure, many of those who feared playing against Manchester [United] don’t want to face Liverpool from now on because of the way their demolished Madrid and then hammered United,” he wrote in his blog for El Periodico.

“They were two convincing and prestigious victories, but each was different.

“Against Madrid, Liverpool went on the pitch to attack and press them. Against Manchester, they went shoulder to shoulder and the game finally turned their way thanks to one incident: Vidic’s dismissal and the direct free-kick.

“Against Manchester United, Benitez felt comfortable with a more defensive team that was always together so that they could intercept the ball and play fast on the break.”

However, while Cruyff is particularly keen to avoid Liverpool, he admits there could be serious problems whoever they face.

“Playing against Manchester United, Liverpool or Chelsea won’t be easy, especially since Hiddink arrived,” he said.

“Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Villarreal and Porto are put in the ‘if we play them, we go through for sure’ box, but we should be careful of this idea in the dressing room, because no second-rate clubs are remaining.”

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Juz hopped over to read the manure thread,bunch of sore-losers...claiming we have never won trophies on a consistent basis...what bullshit...we've done it consistently even before premierleague was born...its juzt that we took longer transitional period...

If we dont win the epl this season,we'll run them close to the wire...whatever they win now...i've seen LFC done it when i was in school...

ask them if they really wanna play us in the champions league...i doubt they want to...

we know how to handle them now...
    shhhhh....they are afraid of us but they dont want to show it...but we all here know that,dont we?

aiya!!!

remind them of the scoreline n tell them to look to the future mah like wat jeff gorgor told us all along!!!

4-1!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    ask them if they really wanna play us in the champions league...i doubt they want to...

We will be glad to meet u guys again cos the rest (with due respect to them all) is no match for us!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    We will be glad to meet u guys again cos the rest (with due respect to them all) is no match for us!
    you better don't meet bayern munich cos they are out for revenge

a pity as we're obviously too strong against manCircle n real kuniangs ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    you better don't meet bayern munich cos they are out for revenge
    Its ok no prob!

Its ok no prob!
    wait kanna whacked 7-1

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Juz hopped over to read the manure thread,bunch of sore-losers...claiming we have never won trophies on a consistent basis...what bullshit...we've done it consistently even before premierleague was born...its juzt that we took longer transitional period...

If we dont win the epl this season,we'll run them close to the wire...whatever they win now...i've seen LFC done it when i was in school...

we know how to handle them now...
    shhhhh....they are afraid of us but they dont want to show it...but we all here know that,dont we?

they peed in their pants, that's why they have been going around stealing our players' from Cheesecake's collection

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    a pity as we're obviously too strong against manCircle n real kuniangs ONLY.
    cos these teams never learn to park A380x2 in front of goal

they thought we park and they were correct. we parked A380x3

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wait kanna whacked 7-1
    We are not Roma or Sporting lor..

can la.

still got so many games left. maybe there will b a twist in both the champs league n the EPL?

maybe no?

aiya, jus let it flow lor.

for us LFC fans, we are all SIBEH SONG to haf thrashed manCircle utd at old toilet 4-1.

i think it is as good a result as sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think it is as good a result as sex.

for the mancircle fans, i think they felt like tio raped

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    waseh Raped is the correct words.

拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waseh Raped is the correct words.
    try raped and rapped

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    KAKAKAKA

irreversible!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    woooooooo!

since the super hyper n ultimate steady pompipi 4-1 win over manCircle utd at old toilet, life has been a bliss for me.