Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u forgot to add "at old toilet"
    kekekekekekeke

too smelly a place mah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Five Star: The Liverpool supporting cast who deserve praise!

After such a wonderful week for the club it would be easy to lay all the plaudits at the door or mercurial match winners Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres but I was greatly impressed by the supporting cast of five whom showed just what they are capable and why they are integral to the squad.

Fabio Aurelio

I have to admit that I wasn’t his biggest fan but I am beginning to be won over by the Brazilian. For a while during his time at the club he seemed to make silly errors and be out of position far too often but now he is vastly improved. Seems to be at his best in Europe but he was fantastic against United and not just for the great free kick but also for the way he snuffed out attacks time and time again.

Andrea Dossena

His Liverpool career started poorly and everyone was wondering what happened to the highly rated full back that everyone in Serie A raved about. A spell out of the team seems to have done wonders and his appearances off the bench have been more assured and he is beginning to show what he is capable of, still not quite ready for a prolonged spell in the first team at left back but could be useful as a make shift winger is needed. Appears to have an eye for goal!

Sami Hyypia

Veteran centre back impressed me no end with his magnificent performance alongside Skrtel at Old Trafford. The Finn was flawless and whilst he is now by no means a regular he is an able performer who has served the club fantastically for near on a decade. Still has a little more in the tank and showed that he can still cope with the best attack In the world with ease.

Ryan Babel

Had a bright first season but has been out of sorts in this one but against Real Madrid he ran his heart out and had an impact on the game that deserved a goal for his efforts. I think everyone can agree the Dutchman has great potential and now itís time for his career to kick on and the show against the La Liga side may just be the game that gets him going.

Lucas

For thirty minutes against Real and ninety at Old Trafford this Brazilian finally seemed to have played the role expected of him. Full of running as always but in these two matches he showed he can keep possession ably and also keep his passing accurate. Still not the finished article but a player who can fill in for injured and off form team mates without sticking out like a sore thumb.

http://www.timeaddedon.com/?p=538

The FA have confirmed Manure's Nemanja Vidic will miss two games after receiving his second red of the season against Liverpool.The Serbia centre-back was sent off in United's shock 4-1 defeat at Old Trafford on Saturday for denying Stephen Gerrard a goalscoring opportunity.

As it was Vidic's second red card of the season - the other also against Liverpool for two bookable offences in a 2-1 loss at Anfield in September - it means he misses two matches.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    The FA have confirmed Manure's Nemanja Vidic will miss two games after receiving his second red of the season against Liverpool.The Serbia centre-back was sent off in United's shock 4-1 defeat at Old Trafford on Saturday for denying Stephen Gerrard a goalscoring opportunity.

As it was Vidic's second red card of the season - the other also against Liverpool for two bookable offences in a 2-1 loss at Anfield in September - it means he misses two matches.

double WHAMMY!!

SONG!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Lucas

For thirty minutes against Real and ninety at Old Trafford this Brazilian finally seemed to have played the role expected of him. Full of running as always but in these two matches he showed he can keep possession ably and also keep his passing accurate. Still not the finished article but a player who can fill in for injured and off form team mates without sticking out like a sore thumb.

http://www.timeaddedon.com/?p=538
    erm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    erm!!!!
    Ha ha
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    erm!!!!

you also have his underwear?

Maybe they are already bedmates

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Maybe they are already bedmates

u must be the one who sold them the bed

u must be the one who sold them the bed
    Cheesecake must have been the inspiration for his improvement in form

The bed is just to help them along

i vividly remember that melvin didi stole it, too.

i was hoping to get his wife's g-string, u see...

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Cheesecake must have been the inspiration for his improvement in form

The bed is just to help them along
    the bed is for me n rui-en./

4-1 win at OLD TOILET!!!

Bro it's 1-4!! win at OLD TOILET!!!

Deregistered

my god. i still dont have trust in Lucas , he anytime can buang . Dangerous . . .

Causing all LFC fans bloody loss and heart Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Bro it's 1-4!! win at OLD TOILET!!!
    toiletbowl is leaking!!!!!!!