Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    We have the best team in europe...
    We have the best manager...
    We have the best captain...
    We have the best striker...
    We are defensively very good...
    We are the best supporters in the world... with very confident fan like bro cheesecake to lead , we can achieve the unthinkable this season..
    Lets hope we bring better trophies when the team come here in july...

We also top the uefa ranking... no need win the useless world club competition...
    You sound like Rafa

Thats why I want him to stay. Fans like you and Cheesecake can be full time supporters
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (34) long road ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I would love Man Utd to draw Barca. Barca doenst have good defense. Gerard Pique was released by SAF. If he was really good or played to his real potential he would still be in Manchester
    Welcome the draw! Barca no longer the Barca of the old!

The Italian league is no longer what it was before.
    England 3 Italy 0 just as i predicited!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Bayern hoping to avoid Liverpool

Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness believes the rest of Europe will have sat up and taken note of his side's record 12-1 aggregate win over Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League, making his club one of the least attractive opponents in the quarter-finals.

Having won 5-0 in Portugal a fortnight ago, the Bundesliga side demolished Sporting 7-1 to create a new Champions League record win and book Bayern a place in the last eight along with Liverpool, Chelsea and Villarreal.

"Our results have certainly earned us a lot of respect," said Hoeness. "The other teams will certainly see videos of our games and ask themselves 'hold on a minute, what's going on there?'"

Hoeness feels many clubs would be happy to avoid Bayern in the quarter-final draw, but he does not mind who his team gets, claiming "nobody fears anybody in the Champions League".

However, he did admit he would prefer to avoid Liverpool who stunned Real Madrid 4-0 on Tuesday night.

"I certainly don't want to play against Liverpool," he said. "I think they are very, very strong at the moment.

"Liverpool have no chance of winning their league anymore and that enables them to concentrate on the Champions League.

"The important thing would be to play the first leg away. That would be a huge advantage.

"I would not like to have to play first at home to Manchester United and then go to Old Trafford.

http://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/Ne...530510669.html
    Uli Hoeness his name? swee i go google his house see where he lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    give us the coordinates so that we can see your handy work

he is saying the truth.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    at this stage, it doesn't matter who we draw
    just bring them on

YNWA
    lai la!! who scare who???

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he is saying the truth.
    Cheescake recognises the truth too
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Cheescake recognises the truth too
    of cos. i m an honest 18yrs old!!!!

proud to serve my nation! i am a garang and siao-on soldier!!! ROAR!!!

he is saying the truth.
    depend on which part you are referring to

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    depend on which part you are referring to
    i only refer to that one part. u know which part?

where is bro roDz?!!

where is bro roDz?!!
    most prob he is resting la. or spending time with his children. hehehe

or maybe posting anonymous letters to the press.

BABEL SEEKS SELFISH STREAK

Ryan Babel admits he needs to be 'more greedy' if he is to establish himself as a striker at Liverpool.

The Dutch youngster has generally been used in a wide role by Reds boss Rafa Benitez since joining the club from Ajax in the summer of 2007.

He has made occasional appearances up front and is keen to be given the opportunity to make a name for himself in front of goal.

Babel has scored just 13 times in 83 games for Liverpool and accepts he must start to display a selfish streak in front of goal if he is to fulfil his aim of being a striker.

"To be more dangerous in front of goal," Babel told his official website fobazo.com when asked what he needs to improve upon.

"Right now, there are too many times when I can go for goal myself that I pass the ball to another to try to give an assist.

"At the end, if I watch the game back I think, 'hey, I could shoot or I could go for myself'.

"I still believe I can be a striker, but if you want to be a striker you have to think more about yourself and that's why you are a striker.

"So I think that's a part I have to learn more, to be more greedy. It's a process and I'm confident that it will come."

pls stick to being a half baked left winger!!!! dun do anything nasty like trying to shoot! ur recent form is... terok!!!!

with dirty kite on the right and babel on the left, we fear no one!! ROAR!!!

i only refer to that one part. u know which part?
    OH! that part

not really positive about it but anything could happen. who knows?

most prob he is resting la. or spending time with his children. hehehe

or maybe posting anonymous letters to the press.
    maybe resting at the other side of the forum...
    pls stick to being a half baked left winger!!!! dun do anything nasty like trying to shoot! ur recent form is... terok!!!!

with dirty kite on the right and babel on the left, we fear no one!! ROAR!!!
    walau talk big! i dont see him scoring up front as a main striker..

walau talk big! i dont see him scoring up front as a main striker..

I think he has potential, just that raf999 dun give him enough opportunity and with 4-5-1, how to accommodate another striker?

I think he has potential, just that raf999 dun give him enough opportunity and with 4-5-1, how to accommodate another striker?
    can if he strays into the centre which he does quite a bit but never got spanked for it

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    can if he strays into the centre which he does quite a bit but never got spanked for it

the only one that raf9 allow to stray is his dirty kite

the only one that raf9 allow to stray is his dirty kite
    and his baby...eh babel