Thread: Misbehaving boys place contaminated tofu dish back on sushi conveyor belt

Default Misbehaving boys place contaminated tofu dish back on sushi conveyor belt

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...t.jsp?id=60447

Interesting how "kids" seems to enjoy nowadays...

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Misbehaving boys place contaminated tofu dish back on sushi conveyor belt

I recall from my unreliable memory that it is a criminal offence to intentionally poison or tamper with food products.

Default Re: Misbehaving boys place contaminated tofu dish back on sushi conveyor belt

ohh.... these kids are so uncivilized, sad to see this.....

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I recall from my unreliable memory that it is a criminal offence to intentionally poison or tamper with food products.
    depends if the other 2 parties wanna bring them on...

1) the restaurant, tarnishing their reputation intentionally
    2) the person who ate the food (if he have food poisoning thereafter)

but in the video, 1) not caught red-handed, 2) location not indicated, 3) dunno whats added.

but i'll say, its they're a disgrace to their teachers, parents, failure to educate. but they also have themselves to blame for being an outcast.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I think these ppl should be punished.
    apparantly their parents are not doing a good job at teaching them, then it should be left to the HOMEs to do it.

vince123123
    Guests

Yup, that would be what analogous to prosecutorial discretion, to decide whether to take further action or not. What I was highlighting is that there is possible criminal liability, whether to pursue or not will of course be left to the affected parties to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    depends if the other 2 parties wanna bring them on...

1) the restaurant, tarnishing their reputation intentionally
    2) the person who ate the food (if he have food poisoning thereafter)

but in the video, 1) not caught red-handed, 2) location not indicated, 3) dunno whats added.

but i'll say, its they're a disgrace to their teachers, parents, failure to educate. but they also have themselves to blame for being an outcast.