Thread: hi guys i am new here...juz got an a101...

Default hi guys i am new here...juz got an a101...

i bought it from AP after much recommendation from ppl here...got the cam + gp charger w/ 4 batts + pouch + 64mb smart media all for $374....is it a good price? so far, i have been fidling with the controls of the cam...wondering how to make full use of it, since this is my first dc...i am not too sure on wat to do and wat not to do to mantain and use this cam...so any comments will be appreciated...btw, i know that there is the 3v dc adapter...can i buy it from any shop or must i use the fujifilm one?

Default Re: hi guys i am new here...juz got an a101...

Originally posted by ray_stinger
    i bought it from AP after much recommendation from ppl here...got the cam + gp charger w/ 4 batts + pouch + 64mb smart media all for $374....is it a good price? so far, i have been fidling with the controls of the cam...wondering how to make full use of it, since this is my first dc...i am not too sure on wat to do and wat not to do to mantain and use this cam...so any comments will be appreciated...btw, i know that there is the 3v dc adapter...can i buy it from any shop or must i use the fujifilm one?
    Hope u will enjoy playing with your new DC

I think the price is quite reasonable liao. Think for a start can get some lens cleaning kit + blower to clean ur cam lenses regularly.

Welcome... GO GO GO take pictures and post here!

I think that you got it at a very reasonable price. Next, is to go take pictures and post it here. Oso,I think you shld get a tripod if you have not already done so. It might come in handy somethime.