Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Newbie Photo of Jiuzhaigou

  1. #1

    Default Newbie Photo of Jiuzhaigou



    I took this shot in Jiuzhaigou, China last Oct 2001. Hope u like it.

    No special camera, just an Olympus P & S.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    I love it!!! The water is so clear!! So nice!! Can swim in this lake?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    P&S..... Try to shoot from a lower angle and closer to the tree? So that you get more of the lake and less of the tree... I feel that the framing tree is a little distracting... too much of it...
    =)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Originally posted by Flare
    P&S..... Try to shoot from a lower angle and closer to the tree? So that you get more of the lake and less of the tree... I feel that the framing tree is a little distracting... too much of it...
    =)
    I like it this way..but you have a point too!! Take both!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by siron


    I like it this way..but you have a point too!! Take both!!
    Thanks for all your comments, will take note next time

    Jiuzhaigou is famous for its trees and water, that's why me a bit greedy, frame both together, may have overdone it on the trees. Thanks flare for pointing out.

    Siron, I have more pictures with water only, will post when I finished the touching up You can swim there, provided you pay RMB 500, more than S$100 as a fine

    But Zhang Yimou was filming when I was there, together with Maggie Cheung, Jet Li, Tony Leung on a new film called Hero, their divers had the permission to swim there

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Hmmmmm closed to public for swimming. wasted huh. Such a lovely sight.

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by siron
    Hmmmmm closed to public for swimming. wasted huh. Such a lovely sight.
    cant imagine everyone swim at this scneic lake, with all the contaiminants of human beings. yucks...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •