Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 107

Thread: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    he shoots nature photography with a leica m6.

    super pro
    i shoot with a 50mm and 2 magnifying glass in front

  2. #22

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Wah, whoever can pissed you off is really a M.F

    Relax bro~

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Wah, whoever can pissed you off is really a M.F

    Relax bro~
    quite true ah considering i so wen he....HAHA jk

  4. #24
    Member luntut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    1,883

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    awesome kid i must say.

    he definitely reads the nikon manuals harder then he does for his textbooks...

    and suffering from self inferiority complex.. have to tell the whole wide world he owns this and that so to prove he is GOOD.

    Piece of Young Budding Crap.
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

  5. #25

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    i shoot with a 50mm and 2 magnifying glass in front
    i shoot birds with my fisheye

    i am so pro

  6. #26

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    quite true ah considering i so wen he....HAHA jk
    wen he....



  7. #27

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i shoot birds with my fisheye

    i am so pro
    You are indeed pro lor.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by luntut View Post
    awesome kid i must say.

    he definitely reads the nikon manuals harder then he does for his textbooks...

    and suffering from self inferiority complex.. have to tell the whole wide world he owns this and that so to prove he is GOOD.

    Piece of Young Budding Crap.
    you got to take your cap off him..he sure can juggle so much text

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i shoot birds with my fisheye

    i am so pro
    wah sorry i lose out to you already, i should use sb900s for coming birthday cake this year

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    wen he....

    why...



    anyway to all out here, just in case you encounter a prank caller like i did, its a private number and he speaks pretty fast. sounds about 17 indeed or so he claims to me.

  9. #29

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by luntut View Post

    he definitely reads the nikon manuals harder then he does for his textbooks...
    Haha, got some people are like that one lor.

    By the time they read (or memorize) finish, new model comes out liao.

    And the cycle continues...

  10. #30

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    You are indeed pro lor.
    my bird 1 pixel, not bad leh

    but my camera so pro, so got a lot of detail in that pixel

    i use leica dslr. super duper pro.

  11. #31

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    why...
    You are "sze" wen.

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    anyway to all out here, just in case you encounter a prank caller like i did, its a private number and he speaks pretty fast. sounds about 17 indeed or so he claims to me.
    Be careful, he may ask for your TFCD service.

  12. #32
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i shoot birds with my fisheye

    i am so pro
    I shoot driftin dust specks with 400mm.
    Pwn that

  13. #33

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    my bird 1 pixel, not bad leh

    but my camera so pro, so got a lot of detail in that pixel

    i use leica dslr. super duper pro.
    Can see the bird's bird?

  14. #34
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    you got to take your cap off him..he sure can juggle so much text
    what if he has photographic memory? maybe thats why he can remember everything...

    anyway to all out here, just in case you encounter a prank caller like i did, its a private number and he speaks pretty fast. sounds about 17 indeed or so he claims to me.
    he can be telemarketer le
    telemarketers and door to door salesman talk scarily fast......

  15. #35
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    got big big camela and rens to shoot!!!

  16. #36

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    relax butties... he nv earn the thing by his own hand. what to do!! silver spoon one nowadays, kids... sigh

  17. #37

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    hi, cool down, mate. you should just chat with him, flatter him a bit. he/she may just be a lonely soul that needs to talk to someone, to feel good.

    if i have such an encounter, i will probably say something flattering, show how much i admire /envy of his/her wealth, etc. just take it as charity. instead of donating money, you donate some flatters.
    Come visit my blog

  18. #38
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    I don't think masturbating his ego is a good thing.....
    Not when he's flown so many people's aeroplanes and prevented them from securing a genuine deal, and giving false hopes with job offers.
    Loneliness is not a very good excuse for his behaviour.

    *EDIT*
    if you take a look, you'll notice that he just deregistered... not sure if its a voluntary act or its done by moddies...think he saw this thread? or he felt ashamed?
    Last edited by tainted; 5th March 2009 at 09:52 PM.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    hi, cool down, mate. you should just chat with him, flatter him a bit. he/she may just be a lonely soul that needs to talk to someone, to feel good.

    if i have such an encounter, i will probably say something flattering, show how much i admire /envy of his/her wealth, etc. just take it as charity. instead of donating money, you donate some flatters.
    i didnt speak much that day actually..surprisingly i was replying him super calmly and very willingly i duno why that day mood was so good! until i realise he was just pullig a fast one on me and now realising on many others too

  20. #40

    Default Re: i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I don't think masturbating his ego is a good thing.....
    Not when he's flown so many people's aeroplanes and prevented them from securing a genuine deal, and giving false hopes with job offers.
    Loneliness is not a very good excuse for his behaviour.

    *EDIT*
    if you take a look, you'll notice that he just deregistered... not sure if its a voluntary act or its done by moddies...think he saw this thread? or he felt ashamed?
    Probably did it himself and will sign up with a new nick.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •