Thread: Woman call 911 3times over McNuggets!

Exclamation Woman call 911 3times over McNuggets!

Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

Like that also can!

Default Re: Woman call 911 3times over McNuggets!

And her name is Goodman (Good Person??)... This is a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

Like that also can!

Crazy "chau kwan" people can be found all over the world heheh...

Having lived 11 years in FloriDUH, there were quite a few interesting calls that were broadcast on the t.v. news report.

One day a woman called 911 because her clothes washer was overflowing.

Of course, the opposite can happen, as another woman called 911 because there was a wild animal in her house and the 911 operator considered it a hoax.

I wonder how many people are cited and fined per year. I would imagine it's really high.

Quote Originally Posted by bousozoku View Post
    Having lived 11 years in FloriDUH, there were quite a few interesting calls that were broadcast on the t.v. news report.

One day a woman called 911 because her clothes washer was overflowing.

Of course, the opposite can happen, as another woman called 911 because there was a wild animal in her house and the 911 operator considered it a hoax.

I wonder how many people are cited and fined per year. I would imagine it's really high.
    911 must be the most busiest guys around!

Heh, our local 999 has it's fair share of nuisance calls as well.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.[...]
    It's proven that healthy food improves mental capabilities. Again ...

Americans are spoilt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Americans are spoilt.
    Not only spoilt but also filled with GREED too. I Look at the mess they created for themselves and the rest of the world

Just so you know that FloriDUH has more to offer: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...rgerking1.html

Burgers, not chicken were on the menu that other time.

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Not only spoilt but also filled with GREED too. I Look at the mess they created for themselves and the rest of the world
    now now.
    they're not the only ones to be blamed.