Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

  1. #741
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    wow, you just got away from murder. imagine he slam dunk you and wrap his thigh around your small neck and release gas on you....
    I was quite a distance away....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #742

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    For Vannie...


    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yo.... let me find something for u...

    My cat shot last night wasn't good.... so shall give u this instead...
    eheheh cute dog.

    dogs are cute too, but i wish they'd not lick and leave doggie breath all over my hands

  3. #743

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    and, happy lunch time to all..

    please get ready tissues, unbrellas, textbooks and counquer the best seats to enjoy lunch in front of nice nice xmm

  4. #744
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post




    eheheh cute dog.

    dogs are cute too, but i wish they'd not lick and leave doggie breath all over my hands
    Simple... look only for small dogs, and make sure their brush their teeth first... hahaha the bigger dogs salivate more and have more dog breathe issues....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #745
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Mouthpiece... brings new meaning to it....

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #746

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I was quite a distance away....
    very well planned and well executed. if he is not straight, he might come straight for you too.

    i had been stalked by ahem, g man before. not really fun ok.

  7. #747
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    very well planned and well executed. if he is not straight, he might come straight for you too.

    i had been stalked by ahem, g man before. not really fun ok.
    Ooo.... so you must look delicious enough to warrant their attention...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #748

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Simple... look only for small dogs, and make sure their brush their teeth first... hahaha the bigger dogs salivate more and have more dog breathe issues....


    that is true, my aunt has a maltese and chihuahua, both seem pretty ok, no doggy breath.

    cats still more fun to stroke though, they purr.

    my aunt's maltese just sits there with his belly up and gives me puppy eyes so that i will rub his belly.

  9. #749

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    looks like taka to me... were you behind the bush or something? very candid and you'd captured the essence.

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Mouthpiece... brings new meaning to it....


  10. #750
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    looks like taka to me... were you behind the bush or something? very candid and you'd captured the essence.
    Shaw Centre I was right in front of her with a 50mm...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #751

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Ooo.... so you must look delicious enough to warrant their attention...
    i was innocent.

  12. #752
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    that is true, my aunt has a maltese and chihuahua, both seem pretty ok, no doggy breath.

    cats still more fun to stroke though, they purr.

    my aunt's maltese just sits there with his belly up and gives me puppy eyes so that i will rub his belly.
    Toy dogs are really good at getting to ppl's hearts... they will give u the bambi eyes, whines and tug at you until you give them atttention....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #753
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    back to no post count here????

    test test test

    edit: muhahahahaha.... i was stunned at the amount i posted here in exposers
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #754

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Toy dogs are really good at getting to ppl's hearts... they will give u the bambi eyes, whines and tug at you until you give them atttention....
    lol, yes. bambi eyes, all toy dogs are good.

    the maltese is now very very lazy though. last time when it was younger it would jump at me, now it just takes the belly rubs as its right.. faint.

  15. #755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    back to no post count here????

    test test test

    edit: muhahahahaha.... i was stunned at the amount i posted here in exposers
    morning

    nope, no more post count here.

    and it seems all kopitiam posts have been relegated to no post count status.

  16. #756
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    back to no post count here????

    test test test

    edit: muhahahahaha.... i was stunned at the amount i posted here in exposers
    I think I have about 9000 over posts in Kopitiam also...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #757

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I think I have about 9000 over posts in Kopitiam also...
    i had like 22 or 23K posts..

    faint i think van's post count just became pangsai

  18. #758
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol, yes. bambi eyes, all toy dogs are good.

    the maltese is now very very lazy though. last time when it was younger it would jump at me, now it just takes the belly rubs as its right.. faint.
    How old is it now??

    it may also have joint problems...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #759

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    How old is it now??

    it may also have joint problems...
    not that old, just become lazy. i think 3 - 4 years now. last i saw would be 3.

  20. #760
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i had like 22 or 23K posts..

    faint i think van's post count just became pangsai
    I had like 17k yesterday... so I think 9k plus should be the kopitiam postings....

    Vannie left only 600 post count....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •