Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

  1. #661
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    O Hai, anyone has Nikon Camera Control Pro 2?

  2. #662
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yeah better not post... the model too pretty you never know who's lurking in the thread saving photos
    thanks...... You also very pretty lah.

    No lah, photo too lousy to post up.

  3. #663
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    and i just found out my work got stolen online ftw i was so pissed just now
    Why always got this type of ppls around.

  4. #664

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ROFL




    and what are you doing on clubsnap aren't you supposed to be STUDYING?

    and i just found out my work got stolen online ftw i was so pissed just now
    i break for a while i wonder if i should go gamble and shoot big ben.. but the sky so gloomy

    sometimes it is when it is gloomiest, then have the nicest glow though

    or just go and shoot fog tmr morning. weather forecast says got fog.

    just get all the exposers to gangbang the guy

  5. #665
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Leechers everywhere....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #666

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    half the world by NUMBER, or MASS?
    numbered mass
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ROFL




    and what are you doing on clubsnap aren't you supposed to be STUDYING?

    and i just found out my work got stolen online ftw i was so pissed just now
    welcome to the club again ftw.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #667
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    thanks...... You also very pretty lah.

    No lah, photo too lousy to post up.

    i saw leh nice what!


    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Why always got this type of ppls around.

    yeah

  8. #668

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    on the bright side..

    work nice then people want to steal..

    either that or if you shoot a lot of xmm, then people want to steal for hand parties

  9. #669

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    viva la revolution.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  10. #670
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i break for a while i wonder if i should go gamble and shoot big ben.. but the sky so gloomy

    sometimes it is when it is gloomiest, then have the nicest glow though

    or just go and shoot fog tmr morning. weather forecast says got fog.

    just get all the exposers to gangbang the guy
    so good..........can think want to shoot big ben or not because of weather.....if i went over, i will shoot non-stop in any given weather.....

  11. #671

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    so good..........can think want to shoot big ben or not because of weather.....if i went over, i will shoot non-stop in any given weather.....


    i here for 3 years.. shoot big ben 8 or 9 times.. only like one time..

    i always looking for new locations , but either hard to get to, or dangerous area.. london not like singapore. sigh.

  12. #672
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Hungry??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #673
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i saw leh nice what!
    Thanks, that one super casual shoot, just happen to saw that nice lighting then decide to shoot...luckily that day i had my flash with me.....my model don't even have any make-up on.

  14. #674
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Dun need makeup also can look nice one....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #675
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hungry??
    a bit.....but just taken bread, waiting for it to digest.......

  16. #676

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    party like a rockstar.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #677
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    i here for 3 years.. shoot big ben 8 or 9 times.. only like one time..

    i always looking for new locations , but either hard to get to, or dangerous area.. london not like singapore. sigh.
    ya....singapore is really relatively safe, i always shoot alone without any problem.

  18. #678
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Mosburger.... anyone?

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #679

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    why no more a&w.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #680
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LIV

    Or Char Kuay Teow?

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •