Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenheart View Post
    Human beings are superficial. They like to judge others by the way their appearance are. Even if you are kind, humble, friendly at heart. They won't know. For example, if you have the look of a bad guy, maybe your face writes "bad guy", people will start to judge u as bad person, avoid this person as far as possible. A typical example will be myself. whereever i go, i can confidently said that I am humble, kind, friendly actually at heart. But people will give me that kind of "I am a bad guy" look. I guess I am ugly ba. So no matter wat you are in your heart, appearance actually is very important. People don't get to see your heart unless is your family or friends who knows you. So maybe the thing to reflect in the mirror is our appearance first ba. hahaha.

    Another thing is being a camera man, i remember there's a thread somewhere abt this. When you dressed up like a pro, people wld want to employ your service, rather than someone who dress in shorts and slippers. Just like someone who dress up in t-shirt and shorts, slippers to interview for a manager post. Another typical example wld be girls would prefer handsome/rich guys.

    Bottom line - appearance do wonders!!!!
    Good observation of one human weakness.
    People can be easily deceived by what they see and that is the point where others
    often take advantage off.

    Even experts in human resources related work can fall into this trap quite often.


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hmm u reg just to post this kinda stuff...

    think again... should i be bothered about what others think about me when what i think i am doing is for the better good of others. then his judgement will be meaningless already...
    This is the type of comment not often can be well received. Could it be a better
    idea to welcome anyone with any kind of postings so as to better understand the
    needs and expectation of new forumers?

    On the other side we could generally think of this....

    Perhaps there is a need for a new vocabulary in education.
    At the present life a person lives in the space that surround
    him and hasn't a clue to the importane of external relationsships.
    Thus it may come to being that in your next life you would rather
    achieve this especially in the area of relatedness to others.

    What then could be addresses as an essential need in modern day education?
    Any clues from teachers or would be teaching staff?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    This is the type of comment not often can be well received. Could it be a better
    idea to welcome anyone with any kind of postings so as to better understand the
    needs and expectation of new forumers?

    On the other side we could generally think of this....

    Perhaps there is a need for a new vocabulary in education.
    At the present life a person lives in the space that surround
    him and hasn't a clue to the importane of external relationsships.
    Thus it may come to being that in your next life you would rather
    achieve this especially in the area of relatedness to others.

    What then could be addresses as an essential need in modern day education?
    Any clues from teachers or would be teaching staff?
    You're trying to attain enlightenment or trying to be confusious?

    Lets just talk about this present moment is better... dun talk about afterlife and next life.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    ... should i be bothered about what others think about me when what i think i am doing is for the better good of others.
    YES!


  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    YES!

    dun force me chut lightning on u...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    dun force me chut lightning on u...
    I can siam lightning one.

  7. #27

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I can siam lightning one.
    perhaps you can let it pass thru freely with any injures
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    perhaps you can let it pass thru freely with any injures
    I tried that once. It burnt a hole in my pants.

  9. #29

    Default Re: How friendly, fair, humble are you as a human being?

    ...situational

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •