Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEWARE! FAKE Kongo

Default Re: BEWARE! FAKE Kongo

wah u posted Kongo real email here..

anyway does Kongo knows about it?

aiya, u should pretend to agree and gather some people and invite the real Kongo to go together, than strip the assh*** and take his pictures and post it here to alert everyone....

Big Thank you to Lynnie for starting this thread and sharing with us what has happened.

The impostor targeted the wrong person this round, cos Lynnie knows very well that I will not go round asking models to do lingerie or bikini shoot.

I have no idea who this impostor is, and hope that no other girls have been fooled by this fella. If anyone encounter similar incident or received suspicious message from someone who claim that he is Kongo recently, pls let me know. You can pm me or forward the email/message to me.

As what lynnie has pointed out, take note of my email address listed in my pbase gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/kongo1/profile

it is kong.go@hotmail.com
    instead of x kong.g0@hotmail.com x

Beside the above incident, my msn account was once being hacked in January and the fella who hacked into my account has attempted to chat with Jessica while she was offline. I found out abt the incident and quickly reset my password after that..

I wished that it was a one-off incident but looks like it isnt. To the imposter, whoever you are, please take note that I am getting very concern with the issue and is seriously considering to launch a police report.

The only thought that hold me back is that I am not sure if you are just some youngsters/students/undergrads who are trying to be funny or trying your luck to get free shoot. Give some thoughts to your parent if you are, and think what will happen if I report the incident to the police.

That said, in consideration of the safety of models and others that could be affected, I hereby warned you that I will make official police report on the next incident or when there are hints of another incident without hestitation!

To go till such extend is very against my character so please dont force me to do it..
    Last edited by Kongo; 2nd March 2009 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Big Thank you to Lynnie for starting this thread and sharing with us what has happened.

The imposer targeted the wrong person this round, cos Lynnie knows very well that I will not go round asking models to do lingerie or bikini shoot.

I have no idea who this imposter is, and hope that no other girls have been fooled by this fella. If anyone encounter similar incident or received suspicious message from someone who claim that he is Kongo recently, pls let me know. You can pm me or forward the email/message to me.

As what lynnie has pointed out, take note of my email address listed in my pbase gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/kongo1/profile

it is kong.go@hotmail.com
    instead of x kong.g0@hotmail.com x

Beside the above incident, my msn account was once being hacked in January and the fella who hacked into my account has attempted to chat with Jessica while she was offline. I found out abt the incident and quickly reset my password after that..

I wished that it was a one-off incident but looks like it isnt. To the imposter, whoever you are, please take note that I am getting very concern with the issue and is seriously considering to launch a police report.

The only thought that hold me back is that I am not sure if you are just some youngsters/students/undergrads who are trying to be funny or trying your luck to get free shoot. Give some thoughts to your parent if you are, and think what will happen if I report the incident to the police.

That said, in consideration of the safety of models and others that could be affected, I hereby warned you that I will make official police report on the next incident or when there are hints of another incident without hestitation!

To go till such extend is very against my character so please dont force me to do it..
    eh dun wait liao. go lodge the report...if this fella strikes again and he most prob will ur name will get dragged further down. better to prevent it early then risk it happening again.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

with someone that has such guts to do such stupid things he's

1. seriously stupid
    2. still a damned kid
    3. like what kongo said wana tfcd..(stupid also..)
    4. just wana screw kongos fame (which under law act is violation of both copyright and humanrights aka. civil act)
    5. if he falls into any of this category just report to the police theres sth call 打是疼骂是爱^^
    Proudly Tangshooter--Nikon D90/18-105mm/f3.5-5.6g/50mm f1.4/SB-900!
    My Flickr Profile

Quote Originally Posted by poondq View Post
    with someone that has such guts to do such stupid things he's

1. seriously stupid
    2. still a damned kid
    3. like what kongo said wana tfcd..(stupid also..)
    4. just wana screw kongos fame (which under law act is violation of both copyright and humanrights aka. civil act)
    5. if he falls into any of this category just report to the police theres sth call 打是疼骂是爱^^
    its called identity theft. simple.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    eh dun wait liao. go lodge the report...if this fella strikes again and he most prob will ur name will get dragged further down. better to prevent it early then risk it happening again.

Agree with Question.

The larger issue at hand here is that if anything happens, you may be implicated despite the fact that it is not your doing.

As there maybe some impressionable model out there who want to make a quick buck, this may swing out of hand and you may be dragged through the mud for nothing.

Better to take some preventive action now than later.

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    Agree with Question.

The larger issue at hand here is that if anything happens, you may be implicated despite the fact that it is not your doing.

As there maybe some impressionable model out there who want to make a quick buck, this may swing out of hand and you may be dragged through the mud for nothing.

Better to take some preventive action now than later.
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    anyway to trace his ip ? like to see how he looks like...
    maybe he does look like kongo.. or rather.. Congo.

i guess a similar thread shd be posted up in the services offered section so as to warn anyone who is offering services, raise awareness.

upz this thread for awareness.

Thanks for all the advises and suggestions posted in this thread.

I have just reported the case!

Thanks to liveevil for providing the link, make it so much easier for me.

Will keep you guys updated if there are further development.

At the mean time, will think of what preventive means I can carry out at the moment..

Like announcing that I will stop doing TFCDs, as some have suggested..
    or maybe I will add some warnings in my Pbase gallery and my CS signatures to warn others, perhaps also post a thread under the services provided, as some others suggested..

At the mean time, will think of what preventive means I can carry out at the moment..

or maybe I will add some warnings in my Pbase gallery and my CS signatures to warn others, perhaps also post a thread under the services provided, as some others suggested..
    wise choice of action. i hope it works out.

Got no swee photo leh, you want to do a TFCD for me ah?

Will ask Lynnie to be my MUA and Petf69 to be my pose instructor..

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    very soon... KONGO needs to his MUGSHOT here ?

email can fake BUT..... face ?

Bro good u reported the case as i suspect this might be the same guy who hacked into your MSN.

Huh...i tot is they approached u instead of u asking for TFCD!
    Last edited by melvin; 4th March 2009 at 12:17 PM.

Couldnt rule out the possibility that it was the same person..

ya la.. that happens much more than often the other way round..

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Bro good u reported the case as i suspect this might be the same guy who hacked into your MSN.

Huh...i tot is they approached u instead of u asking for TFCD!

Couldnt rule out the possibility that it was the same person..

ya la.. that happens much more than often the other way round..
    The guy is either despo or sicko!

No need If no one approach u den funny lor...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12