Thread: Photo Stitching

Default Photo Stitching

Hi guys, any idea how to do a good photo stitch using 3 photos? I've been using photoshop but it seems like the tone of each photo doesn't really match no matter how i much edit

Default Re: Photo Stitching

are you intent to stitching a pano picture?
    you need to shooting the series of photo with consistent of tone and exposure, so manual exposure and preset or custom white balance are preferred.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

I've used the Canon Ixus and the very impressive photo stitch mode, pano... etc
    Install the software photo stitch that came with the camera. Happy stitching!

Woot, i see, so u mean i need to set everything in manual mode rite? Cos i simply used auto-everything with my D70s to take the pictures tat i wanted to stitch, i guess tat explains the difference in the tone and colour

there's alot of tutorial u can search using Google search engine about stitching photo using Photoshop skills.. one of the link is this http://phong.com/tutorials/photostitch

or u can use a this software to stitch photo like Panorama Maker 4. But.... It's not a freeware

wanna free software for photo stitching? alrite den here's the link
    .:eimbrunt photography:.

Quote Originally Posted by eimbrunt View Post
    there's alot of tutorial u can search using Google search engine about stitching photo using Photoshop skills.. one of the link is this http://phong.com/tutorials/photostitch

or u can use a this software to stitch photo like Panorama Maker 4. But.... It's not a freeware

wanna free software for photo stitching? alrite den here's the link
    Haha, thx alot, will play with it and see how's the result