Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 8th March Serene, Mag, Yanrong in Jap Stylo Uniform ~~~~~ $38 ~~~~~

Default Re: 8th March Serene, Mag, Yanrong in Jap Stylo Uniform ~~~~~ $38 ~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by quanyew View Post
    I saw a “looks alike” girl at mambostevie’s photoshoot which also falls on 8 Mar. Later she was redrawn from the shoot. Further more the photo got credit to Bro bEnd1ck. Hmmmmm . . . . . . , she might have “跳槽” over here

Soooo . . . . . . , I just give a try, Wahhh . . . . . so lucky ah, guess correctly . . . . .

I’ve guessed correctly but dun get to photoshoot with her . . . . .

Thanks Bro candleghost for the free shoot . . . . .
    clever

Quote Originally Posted by quanyew View Post
    I saw a “looks alike” girl at mambostevie’s photoshoot which also falls on 8 Mar. Later she was redrawn from the shoot. Further more the photo got credit to Bro bEnd1ck. Hmmmmm . . . . . . , she might have “跳槽” over here

Soooo . . . . . . , I just give a try, Wahhh . . . . . so lucky ah, guess correctly . . . . .

I’ve guessed correctly but dun get to photoshoot with her . . . . .

Thanks Bro candleghost for the free shoot . . . . .
    Never thank me for not joining in to guess ah?? hehe
    Enjoy your free shot ba. haha.

Shooting location have been sms out.. if any guys didnt get it, kindly sms me @ 84157830, thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by sohwayne View Post
    clever
    Thanks Bro . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bEnd1ck View Post
    Never thank me for not joining in to guess ah?? hehe
    Enjoy your free shot ba. haha.
    Thanks Bro, your mentioned of she being your buddy here also gave me some form of hint . . . . .

that is JUU!!!!!

wah biang... getting so confused liao.... 2ml no feel... sunday no feel...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    that is JUU!!!!! wah biang... getting so confused liao.... 2ml no feel... sunday no feel...
    see JUU only makes u NO FEEL... ??? later she SAD upon hearing u .. den she no mood.. all the other shooters will BOXED u deep deep ar

that is JUU!!!!!

wah biang... getting so confused liao.... 2ml no feel... sunday no feel...
    bro how the feel today..? haha.. seen your photo.. nice wor.. feel should be there... tml more feel.. the power of the reflector.. haha

see JUU only makes u NO FEEL... ??? later she SAD upon hearing u .. den she no mood.. all the other shooters will BOXED u deep deep ar
    haha. u tml feel at sentosa ah?

Shooting location have been sms out.. if any guys didnt get it, kindly sms me @ 84157830, thanks for the support. See you guys tml

i no mood, y need to link with her?
    she look very happy today mah, she so enjoy the "PA" work wor...

Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    bro how the feel today..? haha.. seen your photo.. nice wor.. feel should be there... tml more feel.. the power of the reflector.. haha
    feel still not there yet leh.. u saw my pic!! must b ah wayne send u de.. just lucky got 1 nice shot out of 150 shots...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

feel still not there yet leh.. u saw my pic!! must b ah wayne send u de.. just lucky got 1 nice shot out of 150 shots... [/quote]

so humble thats a super nice shot... maybe can post here let others enjoy... lolx

feel still not there yet leh.. u saw my pic!! must b ah wayne send u de.. just lucky got 1 nice shot out of 150 shots...
    so humble thats a super nice shot... maybe can post here let others enjoy... lolx[/QUOTE]

i no mood, y need to link with her?

post post post

[QUOTE=wing oscar;4865932]i no mood, y need to link with her?

haha. she enjoyed working with me ma...

so humble thats a super nice shot... maybe can post here let others enjoy... lolx[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    so humble thats a super nice shot... maybe can post here let others enjoy... lolx

post post post[/QUOTE]

posted as below link...
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...59#post4866059
    我只是個陌生人 =x

one slot open.. sms me to get is asap 84157830

one slot open.. sms me to get this asap 84157830

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456