Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Singapore in Pixels

Default Re: Singapore in Pixels

Quote Originally Posted by RichardSeah View Post
    Bless you!
    Om.....

Quote Originally Posted by KopiOkaya View Post

Say, I represent the PR Department of STPB. Do you actually imply that I could use your "commercially worthless" images in some of our Uniquely Singapore brochures and catalogs, and on the caption it says "Property of STPB, use with permission" to promote our great nation to tourists worldwide? How very generous of you!

Come to think about it, you are most welcome to submit all your "commercially worthless" images to me. I will use them royalty-free for my clients' job. And based on your remark above, I don't have to pay you anything for your works.
    it's a gamble. got chance to win D300, right? at least i hope i read it correctly. it's a chance, no matter how remote. some pple will spend few dollars on 4d, i will spend a few minutes to dig out images tt i'm not selling for stock (not that those i uploaded have made me anything thus far)

i'll be VERY happy if every self-respecting photog stayed out of this competition . looking at the gems on CS, i'd actually stand no chance at all, but for the outrage (justifiable, imho) some of us feel about the T&C.

but if you want my images for free, no thanks! if u give me a brand new D300, i will surrender my HDD image and you can use every darn image you please, for life, royalty free. of course, you'll be the carrot head, not me

btw, i don't need the camera, i just could really use some extra cash to buy a lens or two

Please stay clear of OT in this thread unless u wan mod to delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by J2meePok View Post
    People have the tendency to go OT when we encounter an individual who thinks otherwise. The thread will turns into a debating forum inevitably.

Anyway, this photo contest is not receiving the warm response it deserves, thanks to the dubious terms and conditions defined by the organizers.
    Last edited by KopiOkaya; 9th March 2009 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J2meePok View Post
    What's wrong with deleting this trash? Oops... Meant thread.

i had open a thread for u all to debate the T&C in kopitiam.. thanks

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485962

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    What's wrong with deleting this trash? Oops... Meant thread.
    too much of OT... i had open a thread in kopitiam for u all to OTOT..

Blog Entries

TS please start a new thread.

For those who think they can OT with impunity, you are mistaken. Any more OT from the regular OT ppl will be dealt with.

Thread closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123